• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

No Pressure, But Interesting Stat

grizfan95

If the Griz fail to make the championship, and I'm not in any way saying that I absolutely expect them to, the graduating class of 2014 will be the first one since the class that were incoming freshman in 1991 to have not experienced the Griz in a national championship during their 4 years at The University.

Let's hope to continue that streak :thumb: .

I hate to admit (and you have no idea how much), but that is very impressive. Here is to hoping that if it does happen you are playing the Bobcats in it.

SACCAT66 said:
I hate to admit (and you have no idea how much), but that is very impressive. Here is to hoping that if it does happen you are playing the Bobcats in it.

I'd take that!

grizfan95 said:
If the Griz fail to make the championship, and I'm not in any way saying that I absolutely expect them to, the graduating class of 2014 will be the first one since the class that were incoming freshman in 1991 to have not experienced the Griz in a national championship during their 4 years at The University.

Let's hope to continue that streak :thumb: .

AKA, the year this graduating class was born ;)

That is awesome! I don't know if there is a more telling statistic about the stretch of dominance the Griz have enjoyed in FCS football over the last two decades... :clap:

Keep it going Griz!! :thumb:

SACCAT66 said:
If that's the case, which I'd love to see(up with Montana boys) then one or both of us is going to have to take out No Dak St and Sam Hou St. We'll take care of No Dak st. Think you can get Sam Hou St this time around? Third times a charm so they say

alabamagrizzly said:
SACCAT66 said:
If that's the case, which I'd love to see(up with Montana boys) then one or both of us is going to have to take out No Dak St and Sam Hou St. We'll take care of No Dak st. Think you can get Sam Hou St this time around? Third times a charm so they say

I will die a happy man if I never see the Cats play SHSU again...

SACCAT66 said:
alabamagrizzly said:
SACCAT66 said:

I will die a happy man if I never see the Cats play SHSU again...
:lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back