• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

No Injuries!

ronbo

I keep seeing them carrying two Maine starters of the field in last nights game. I don't remember seeing anyone for us even limp off on their own. And I'm not reading anything this morning about any sort of injury. The team is just bruised and tired this morning.

Let's keep those fingers crossed and always knock on wood (I am as I write this) when speaking of our luck with injuries. I think we are all snake bit from last year and fall camp. Let's hope that the tremendous conditioning and weight training programs Hauck brought in are already paying off.

I believe there was a griz player (forgot who) that was dinged a little but nothing serious. He may have even came back into the game. So, knock on wood. That astroturf is bad stuff. Radio announcer on kgvo was describing it as hard. As hard a hitting as it was in that game, could have been worse.

In the post-game radio interview, either Hauck or Hammerschmidt said Tyler Thomas was injured, but they did not provide any details.

Griziron said:
In the post-game radio interview, either Hauck or Hammerschmidt said Tyler Thomas was injured, but they did not provide any details.

I believe it was Tyler Thomas that I refered to in my first post in this thread. From radio announcers, didn't sound like it was that bad. Hope he will be ok.

Latest posts

Back