• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NFL Griz on tonight

dupuyer griz

DONOR
Hopefully it's a big show tonight. I know it's preseason, but football can't come soon enough. Caleb McSurdy and Jimmy Wilson should both be playing tonight. Hall of Fame game NFL preseason football which means college ball is weeks away.

Agreed but I'm going to say go defense except the Cowboys defense, let them get in field goal range then lock it down.

SACCAT66 said:
Have only seen mcsurdy in the game so far. He looks slow, and got blown up twice on run plays.
So...Saccat. Is that your real mug on BCN or was it your halloween costume?? :lol: :egriz: :laugh: :laugh: Only outdone by your lack of "depth" in your football comments. I realize...nothing is going on over on the "loser" board, :loser: however it's the "place" for your insulting mug. :finger:

gocats said:
Why so douchie rimjobgriz.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2
You want sugar? go to the candy store...Like I....ahhhh... G.A F. about your opinion. We can talk ball too. How deep is your ocean? Break down your current l.b. situation and a remedy. Your here for football right. Running your mouth is o.k. just make sure you can cash the check. :egriz:

rimrockgriz said:
gocats said:

You want sugar? go to the candy store...Like I....ahhhh... G.A F. about your opinion. We can talk ball too. How deep is your ocean? Break down your current l.b. situation and a remedy. Your here for football right. Running your mouth is o.k. just make sure you can cash the check. :egriz:

Yes, that is my real picture. What does that have to do with anything. I look forward to watching ex players in these games. All I said was that he looked slow. He had a couple nice plays after that. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings....New go get your fucking shine box

SACCAT66 said:
rimrockgriz said:
gocats said:

Yes, that is my real picture. What does that have to do with anything. I look forward to watching ex players in these games. All I said was that he looked slow. He had a couple nice plays after that. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings....New go get your f***[*] shine box
SLOW...you're all over that one scat. :egriz: An ARROGANT Griz fan such as myself can't possibly have my feelings hurt by a scat. If you address me again I'll be referring to you as "Charlie Brown"... can you guess where I "coined" that term from... :stupid: ...doubtful. :egriz:

If it's the NFL the chances are really good there will not be any cats playing. Now the CFL and Arena leagues not so much.

No cat players involved in a discussion about NFL players? What a surprise. :lol: :lol:

rimrockgriz said:
SACCAT66 said:
rimrockgriz said:
gocats said:

Yes, that is my real picture. What does that have to do with anything. I look forward to watching ex players in these games. All I said was that he looked slow. He had a couple nice plays after that. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings....New go get your f***[*] shine box
SLOW...you're all over that one scat. :egriz: An ARROGANT Griz fan such as myself can't possibly have my feelings hurt by a scat. If you address me again I'll be referring to you as "Charlie Brown"... can you guess where I "coined" that term from... :stupid: ...doubtful. :egriz:
:lol: :lol:

Back