• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Unifroms Released...

go96griz

The cat is out of the bag. The new replica uniforms are available at the M Store in downtown Missoula. They are pricey at $90, but they are definitely higher quality than past replica jerseys that sold for $60.

The jersey is solid maroon with Montana on front printed above the numbers. All lettering is in dark gray with black outlines. Each sleeve prominently displays the Griz paw. Gone are the black accents and weird stitching. They are very clean and classy looking with a nod to the past by bringing back the paw.

I'll post a picture soon.

go96griz said:
The cat is out of the bag. The new replica uniforms are available at the M Store in downtown Missoula. They are pricey at $90, but they are definitely higher quality than past replica jerseys that sold for $60.

The jersey is solid maroon with Montana on front printed above the numbers. All lettering is in dark gray with black outlines. Each sleeve prominently displays the Griz paw. Gone are the black accents and weird stitching. They are very clean and classy looking with a nod to the past by bringing back the paw.

I'll post a picture soon.
You guys can't post anything without talking about the Cats. ;)
j/k, carry on.

The lettering appears almost white in this picture, but it is definitely gray.

NewGrizJersey_zps0389953d.jpg

If that's really it, (and I admit I'll have to wait to see it in use on the field) I'm disappointed.

Looks nice, but it's boring. For having the primo Nike contract in FCS (better than many FBS schools), that's not putting it to good use, IMO. :|

Pin2Win said:
go96griz said:
The cat is out of the bag.
You guys can't post anything without talking about the Cats.
j/k, carry on.

From the 'in the back of the mind' scenerio: MSU boobscat coaching staff: 'well, I guess it's all garbage in and garbage out.'

This all from the participants of the boobscat fall camp wherein it's all: 'can't see the light at the end of the tunnel' syndrome. :ugeek:

GrizMusician said:
I called it... except for the paw on tbe shoulder.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk HD

So you called a maroon jersey with Montana on it? Really going out on a limb there.

uofmman1122 said:
If that's really it, (and I admit I'll have to wait to see it in use on the field) I'm disappointed.

Looks nice, but it's boring. For having the primo Nike contract in FCS (better than many FBS schools), that's not putting it to good use, IMO. :|

I'm sure the real ones might have more to them, but screw all the glossy crap teams are putting out now. Stick to tradition.

uofmman1122 said:

This!! You have a contract with Nike and you go back to a previous design? WTF. Honestly - that can't be the new unis. I like the look if you want to go vanilla, but this year calls for something unique. Say it isn't so?? If that is the "new unis then I am going to stick my nuts in a meat grinder, badder them and lower them into a deep fat fryer. Wait a minute - somebody already did that. Nevermind.

pussycatkillerz said:
Willie said:
Those aren't what the team will be sporting.

Please tell me you can confirm this.
A little Kmart special looking...

All replica Griz jersey's look a lil Kmart special. I want an authentic one with the stitch letters and numbers damnit!

Thank god.

Those are indeed terribly boring. Although if it isn't what we're wearing, those are horribly overpriced.

Back