• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Tunnel Run video?

Jaymerz

Well-known member
Anybody heard if/when the new 2013 Tunnel Run video is coming out? We need something cool to really pump it up in the season opener. :thumb:
 
Can't say I really need to watch a video to get pumped up for this game! :shock:
 
Hammer said:
Can't say I really need to watch a video to get pumped up for this game! :shock:

Agreed! :D This game should have playoff atmosphere all over it. Can't get here soon enough...
 
with the new marketing director I would be surprised if we see the new video before the App St pregame.
 
Hammer said:
with the new marketing director I would be surprised if we see the new video before the App St pregame.

Such a glowing endorsement. Kind scary to think, how bad he/she will be with basketball, if he/she is that bad with football. :thumb:
 
mtgrizrule said:
Hammer said:
with the new marketing director I would be surprised if we see the new video before the App St pregame.

Such a glowing endorsement. Kind scary to think, how bad he/she will be with basketball, if he/she is that bad with football. :thumb:

Time will tell. I was told it will be a completely new pregame show. The old one was tired, it was time.
 
Hammer said:
mtgrizrule said:
Hammer said:
with the new marketing director I would be surprised if we see the new video before the App St pregame.

Such a glowing endorsement. Kind scary to think, how bad he/she will be with basketball, if he/she is that bad with football. :thumb:

Time will tell. I was told it will be a completely new pregame show. The old one was tired, it was time.
I'll bet it'll include video of a live grizzly running through the stadium :thumb:
 
Fahque said:
Hammer said:
mtgrizrule said:
Hammer said:
with the new marketing director I would be surprised if we see the new video before the App St pregame.

Such a glowing endorsement. Kind scary to think, how bad he/she will be with basketball, if he/she is that bad with football. :thumb:

Time will tell. I was told it will be a completely new pregame show. The old one was tired, it was time.
I'll bet it'll include video of a live grizzly running through the stadium :thumb:

just a hunch but ya might be right! :thumb:
 
I think it would be pretty cool if the marketing department made a video to go over the top of this song and played it on the big screen before showing the new tunnel run video at the App game. I bet it would get the crowd even more into it. Who gonna run this town tonight?! :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVA-xTBeHyM[/youtube]
 
grizfan95 said:
I think it would be pretty cool if the marketing department made a video to go over the top of this song and played it on the big screen before showing the new tunnel run video at the App game. I bet it would get the crowd even more into it. Who gonna run this town tonight?! :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVA-xTBeHyM[/youtube]
Sorry but that song kind of sucks. This song kind of does too but would be better than that one...

http://youtu.be/FZbqh3B6IQg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
 
grizfan95 said:
I think it would be pretty cool if the marketing department made a video to go over the top of this song and played it on the big screen before showing the new tunnel run video at the App game. I bet it would get the crowd even more into it. Who gonna run this town tonight?! :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVA-xTBeHyM[/youtube]

3 mega-superstars in 1 song, would be popular with the team and students/younger crowd, and some of the middle-aged crowd, but would struggle to captivate the older crowd. But I think that's ok because the song, along with a Griz video, would create enough of a dramatic moment for the older fans to catch onto the feeling that is meant to be created. Unless the fan hates hip-hop period. Can't please everyone though.

All-in-all, not a bad choice. (Who doesn't love Rihanna?)
 
Not suggesting this for a pre-game song (because it won't pump up the crowd), but it could be one of the team's own theme song for 2013:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9qZz-m6BL4[/youtube]

This would be cool to hear over a Griz action video before a game: (hear the whole thing)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yX39J_YyKbs[/youtube]
 
IntuitiveGriz said:
grizfan95 said:
I think it would be pretty cool if the marketing department made a video to go over the top of this song and played it on the big screen before showing the new tunnel run video at the App game. I bet it would get the crowd even more into it. Who gonna run this town tonight?! :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVA-xTBeHyM[/youtube]

3 mega-superstars in 1 song, would be popular with the team and students/younger crowd, and some of the middle-aged crowd, but would struggle to captivate the older crowd. But I think that's ok because the song, along with a Griz video, would create enough of a dramatic moment for the older fans to catch onto the feeling that is meant to be created. Unless the fan hates hip-hop period. Can't please everyone though.

All-in-all, not a bad choice. (Who doesn't love Rihanna?)


The Cats used this song as there run-out, or on a highlight video about 2 years ago. I think that takes it off the list for you guys...
 
grizfan95 said:
Not necessarily. Because Bozo did it means it probably has great room for improvement.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UPqad-WfN4[/youtube]

It's not the greatest this I have ever seen...But it's not bad.
 
cats don't do many things well but one thing they do do well are videos. Conner is good at what he does.
 
IntuitiveGriz said:
grizfan95 said:
I think it would be pretty cool if the marketing department made a video to go over the top of this song and played it on the big screen before showing the new tunnel run video at the App game. I bet it would get the crowd even more into it. Who gonna run this town tonight?! :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVA-xTBeHyM[/youtube]

3 mega-superstars in 1 song, would be popular with the team and students/younger crowd, and some of the middle-aged crowd, but would struggle to captivate the older crowd. But I think that's ok because the song, along with a Griz video, would create enough of a dramatic moment for the older fans to catch onto the feeling that is meant to be created. Unless the fan hates hip-hop period. Can't please everyone though.

All-in-all, not a bad choice. (Who doesn't love Rihanna?)

Who gets fired up by slow crooning interspersed with rap? Seriously, a fire-up song has to have a throbbing beat that builds in my opinion. It can be rap, rock or EDM but it has to build up and reach a pinnacle.
 
SACCAT66 said:
grizfan95 said:
Not necessarily. Because Bozo did it means it probably has great room for improvement.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UPqad-WfN4[/youtube]

It's not the greatest this I have ever seen...But it's not bad.

It's actually very good. I was just pulling your leg in good old Griz-Cat fashion :thumb: .
 
GrizPony said:
IntuitiveGriz said:
grizfan95 said:
I think it would be pretty cool if the marketing department made a video to go over the top of this song and played it on the big screen before showing the new tunnel run video at the App game. I bet it would get the crowd even more into it. Who gonna run this town tonight?! :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVA-xTBeHyM[/youtube]

3 mega-superstars in 1 song, would be popular with the team and students/younger crowd, and some of the middle-aged crowd, but would struggle to captivate the older crowd. But I think that's ok because the song, along with a Griz video, would create enough of a dramatic moment for the older fans to catch onto the feeling that is meant to be created. Unless the fan hates hip-hop period. Can't please everyone though.

All-in-all, not a bad choice. (Who doesn't love Rihanna?)

Who gets fired up by slow crooning interspersed with rap? Seriously, a fire-up song has to have a throbbing beat that builds in my opinion. It can be rap, rock or EDM but it has to build up and reach a pinnacle.

I've been a DJ for a long time, and have fired-up many sporting crowds. Is this a little more to your liking?

There's a "Champion In Me"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EArB2qoQTok[/youtube]
 
This guitar classic makes me wanna thru a wall.
It's used to cover a lot of high adrenaline downhill ski stunt videos:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Vp7TmTfVZI[/youtube]

This song is used in a great Colt Anderson video. God knows we could use a little Colt in WA Griz this year:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXzK0AFpmcI[/youtube]
 
Back
Top