• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Stadium seats??

BornaGriz

Anybody heard about when the choice of seating will start and how that will be accomplished?? I'm having anxiety attacks. I've been busy shopping for the right look for our seats and deciding where to hang the Griz posters, set the lamps and of course reclining chair. Doesn't football season start next week?? So much to do so little time. Got to RELAX, relax, relax. :sleeping:

I called the ticket office yesterday (2/18) and was referred to the Athletic Dept.

The gal there told me that no seat assingments have been given yet, and that they dont' even have final plans which would details seating arrangements, #of rows, or seats per row, etc.

She says the best that they can do is have people 'request' a certain area, but that is no guarantee. My wife went in weeks ago and talked to Jim O'Day and requested the same type of info... dont' know what that is worth. I'm just praying that we dont get screwed with Sh!tty seats.

If we do, its back to the SEZ for us...

What bothers me is that they dont have final plans... Don't they need to start construction within a month or so?

GoodGodGriz said:
I called the ticket office yesterday (2/18) and was referred to the Athletic Dept.

The gal there told me that no seat assingments have been given yet, and that they dont' even have final plans which would details seating arrangements, #of rows, or seats per row, etc.

She says the best that they can do is have people 'request' a certain area, but that is no guarantee. My wife went in weeks ago and talked to Jim O'Day and requested the same type of info... dont' know what that is worth. I'm just praying that we dont get screwed with Sh!tty seats.

If we do, its back to the SEZ for us...

What bothers me is that they dont have final plans... Don't they need to start construction within a month or so?

I wouldn't worry about them breaking ground for another month. Worry about the fact that they haven't come up with a plan for seating. They have the damn blue prints, so how hard can it be to assign new seats?

I can think of one good idea why

They assign seast now and something doesn't work out in construction and they have to move you and you would REALLY scream bloody murder then :p

Get on whatever list they let you get on and be happy you have seats at all - some folks ain't so blessed after all and have to stand along the fence outside or sit on the rocks high above on Mount Sentinal!

Course I have my seats already and the extra 2 I'm getting in the North End won't be the ones I sit in so who I am to say anything

*snicker*

Back