• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New OL commit

grizfan1984

Jordan Johnson ‏@JordanJNEI 28 Oct
Oregon's top ranked OL for 2014 @D_The_Reese (David Reese 6-7 270) of Clackamas has just committed to play at Montana @hssports_olive

mtgrizrule said:
SWEET, wonder what big schools will try stealing him away. Before Brint asks, I will. Does he have DOLA?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

My first thought as well. :geek:

Great, another big guy who will come here to have a reputation and be fat and lazy like the rest of this current O-Line...

Wow, I'm sure this kid is super excited to come here after reading our fans comments in this thread. Let me be the first to say, welcome to Montana David Reese!!! Kid has great size already, with room to grow and being the top ranked OLineman in a solid football state like Oregon doesn't sound "fat and lazy" to me! Great get!

Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/851773/david-reese#highlights/33400387" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

StumptownGriz said:
Wow, I'm sure this kid is super excited to come here after reading our fans comments in this thread. Let me be the first to say, welcome to Montana David Reese!!! Kid has great size already, with room to grow and being the top ranked OLineman in a solid football state like Oregon doesn't sound "fat and lazy" to me! Great get!
Agree 100%.

If you assume Reese is "fat and lazy" or doesn't possess the mythical "DOLA" :roll: check out his highlights. The guy is built like a Rob Gronkowski and moves extremely well. Awesome pick up.

1:17 he blocks a guy damn near into the front row of the stands. DOLA baby! :twisted:

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/851773/david-reese#highlights/33400387" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

StumptownGriz said:
If you assume Reese is "fat and lazy" or doesn't possess the mythical "DOLA" :roll: check out his highlights. The guy is built like a Rob Gronkowski and moves extremely well. Awesome pick up.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/851773/david-reese#highlights/33400387" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Agreed...looks good (and mean)...love the hit at 49 seconds... :clap: :clap:

AZGrizFan said:
StumptownGriz said:

Agreed...looks good (and mean)...love the hit at 49 seconds... :clap: :clap:

1:17 he blocks a guy damn near into the front row of the stands. DOLA baby! :twisted:

StumptownGriz said:

If you read my post you'll see I didn't say he is fat and lazy. I said when he gets here, he will develope the attitude that our current o-line has and become fat and lazy! Read other posts about the DOLA lost from this line. This line has great potential, and they know it. It's time they put that potential on the line and shut down the other teams defense. Danny Kistler is one of my favorite line men of all time, and I have said he does belong in the NFL, but I am not seeing a lot of hustle from him or any other o-lineman. They have their moments... Griz o-line have dominated opponents for years, but the last two?

reinell30 said:
StumptownGriz said:

If you read my post you'll see I didn't say he is fat and lazy. I said when he gets here, he will develope the attitude that our current o-line has and become fat and lazy! Read other posts about the DOLA lost from this line. This line has great potential, and they know it. It's time they put that potential on the line and shut down the other teams defense. Danny Kistler is one of my favorite line men of all time, and I have said he does belong in the NFL, but I am not seeing a lot of hustle from him or any other o-lineman. They have their moments... Griz o-line have dominated opponents for years, but the last two?

Ok, that clears it up for me a little more. I'm on board with most of what you are saying hear.

reinell30 said:
StumptownGriz said:

How does lack (or loss) of DOLA equate to "fat and lazy"? :roll:

PLEASE lets not turn this into another DOLA thread. Let's focus on our expert egriz scouting assessments of Reese's potential, which happens to be through the roof in my expert opinion!

grizfan1984 said:
Oregon's top ranked OL for 2014 @D_The_Reese (David Reese 6-7 270) of Clackamas has just committed to play at Montana @hssports_olive

being the top rated o/l out of Oregon means big time schools must be interested....who are they???? and what influenced his decision to come to Montana?

krammer said:
grizfan1984 said:

being the top rated o/l out of Oregon means big time schools must be interested....who are they???? and what influenced his decision to come to Montana?

Reese says Colorado, North Colorado, Portland State and Washington State are recruiting him the hardest, but he has yet to receive a scholarship offer from any school...According.to. Mike Richman, OregonLive.com...on July 25, 2013

reinell30 said:
Great, another big guy who will come here to have a reputation and be fat and lazy like the rest of this current O-Line...

Nice, easy to mouth off on egriz...you are a tool!

Back