• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Low for NAU

autogriz

Was just driving by P64 lot where GRIZ tailgate party is today. The large parking lot adjacent to it was empty yesterday. Today it is packed. Last night the NAU students shuttled all there cars to fill the parking lot so GRIZ fans could not park there..... Now, GRIZ fans have to park a mile away & be Shuttled to the tailgate area or walk( pretty good distance). I asked a student why they did that, & he told me it was to make things a little more difficult. I find this kind of juvenile jesture immature on the part of NAU. I hope the GRIZ pound the H**l out of them tonight......!

I can tell you this: after the debacle 2 years ago, I am REALLY glad I moved away. What used to be a very fun party has been completely destroyed by NAU. I hope we put 75 up on those fuckers today.

No mercy.

Sorry to hear about the inconvenience, but it seems like a pretty funny college prank to me...

And yes, no mercy.

Inconvenience? Please tell that to the handicapped couple who drove all the way from Montana to see their nephew play & were told they could park there & now they Can't? Payback can be twofold......!

autogriz said:
Was just driving by P64 lot where GRIZ tailgate party is today. The large parking lot adjacent to it was empty yesterday. Today it is packed. Last night the NAU students shuttled all there cars to fill the parking lot so GRIZ fans could not park there..... Now, GRIZ fans have to park a mile away & be Shuttled to the tailgate area or walk( pretty good distance). I asked a student why they did that, & he told me it was to make things a little more difficult. I find this kind of juvenile jesture immature on the part of NAU. I hope the GRIZ pound the H**l out of them tonight......!

That's too bad. We went to a Griz/Jacks game in Flagstaff a few years ago, and thought the atmosphere was good and the NAU folks fairly welcoming. On the other hands, kids will be kids

Sorry, but I think thats kind of funny......you gotta give them credit for giving a damn and going out of there way to annoy us. I seriously doubt they would do that for any other team so its kind of flattering really.

Dont enable them, enjoy the change in your day.

Funny college prank. Is there only one or two entrances to the lot? It would be an even funnier prank to blocks the exits and continue the tailgate party after the game after hanging 70 on them.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Sorry, but I think thats kind of funny......you gotta give them credit for giving a damn and going out of there way to annoy us. I seriously doubt they would do that for any other team so its kind of flattering really.

+1 If the shoe was on the other foot you bastards would be tussling those little scamps hair and giving them free hotdogs.

Ursa Major said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

+1 If the shoe was on the other foot you bastards would be tussling those little scamps hair and giving them free hotdogs.

Completely disagree, Montana fans pride themselves on being welcoming and accommodating to visiting fans. We would never do something like this, and if someone tried Griz fans would be all over them.

Ursa Major said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Yeah...but...but...that's different.

Zootown Rox said:
Ursa Major said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Completely disagree, Montana fans pride themselves on being welcoming and accommodating to visiting fans. We would never do something like this, and if someone tried Griz fans would be all over them.

If you prefer passionless vanilla football I suggest you start watching it on Sundays.

Ursa Major said:
Zootown Rox said:
Ursa Major said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

If you prefer passionless vanilla football, I suggest you start watching it on Sundays.

autogriz said:
Inconvenience? Please tell that to the handicapped couple who drove all the way from Montana to see their nephew play & were told they could park there & now they Can't? Payback can be twofold......!

And NAU can accomodate their situation somehow. For the rest of Griz fans who are more able to adapt... remember the inhospitable and clever hosts to return the favor another day. Isn't it a good thing when other fans in the conference make the game day experience less bland or pedestrian?

Super glue all their locks, deflate one tire on each vehicle, or block them all in somehow

You guys are right...........this is worse than punching a sign!

Anyone wearing jack gear should he hung by the neck until dead.....all this bloodthristy behavior is ugly, unwelcome and needs to be dealt with swiftly and decisively.

Look at the bright side, that will be just that many more NAU fans to walk by and smirk after the ass-kicking the Griz will be delivering tonight...a Walk of Redemption.

Back