• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New griz mascot: Monte is out... Brutus is in!

You want to keep people in their seats for half-time?

Brutus vs Mo in a 12x12 enclosed Steal Cage Death Match.

It would be neat to do something similar to LSU... but with a grizzly bear. I know it won't happen... but it's still neat to think about.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Brutus looks like a badass! Hard to imagine he would stay cool with 25k in the stands, but it would be awesome to see him chasing Swoop the Eagle around like a fat ham! Or maybe Monte saddles up and rides in on Brutus?

Buttegrizzle said:
Brutus looks like a badass! Hard to imagine he would stay cool with 25k in the stands, but it would be awesome to see him chasing Swoop the Eagle around like a fat ham! Or maybe Monte saddles up and rides in on Brutus?

Better yet Brutus chasing down "Champ", the ironically named hermaphrodite chipmunk...

Ursa Major said:
Buttegrizzle said:

Better yet Brutus chasing down "Champ", the ironically named hermaphrodite chipmunk...

:eek: It's so clear to me now . . .

Ursa Major said:
Buttegrizzle said:

Better yet Brutus chasing down "Chump", the ironically named hermaphrodite chipmunk...

:thumb:

AZGrizFan said:
Ursa Major said:

Just have Brutus guard the exit. :cool:

Bring it Brutus!! Theres no grizzly bear on the planet that will keep me from having halftime beers!!!! :thumb:

Hammer said:
AZGrizFan said:
Ursa Major said:

Bring it Brutus!! Theres no grizzly bear on the planet that will keep me from having halftime beers!!!! :thumb:

Maybe you could train him to bring you drinks? :cool:

GrizMusician said:
Hammer said:
AZGrizFan said:
Ursa Major said:

Have to admit, I am with Hammer on this! Also, a Grizzly that delivers drinks...what a concept that I love!

reinell30 said:
GrizMusician said:
Hammer said:
AZGrizFan said:

Have to admit, I am with Hammer on this! Also, a Grizzly that delivers drinks...what a concept that I love!

With the coaching circus that we observed last year... I don't think it is unreasonable to bring in trained circus bears delivering free Hamms for every man, woman, & child. :lol:

GrizMusician said:
reinell30 said:
GrizMusician said:
Hammer said:

With the coaching circus that we observed last year... I don't think it is unreasonable to bring in trained circus bears delivering free Hamms for every man, woman, & child. :lol:

I'm in!! Hamms works on gameday!

GrizMusician said:
reinell30 said:
GrizMusician said:
Hammer said:

Once upon a time a Hamms beer bears actually did used to frequent the campus. Anyone else remember that?

Back