• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Bobcats Helmets?

BadlandsGrizFan

Does anyone find it as amusing as I that the kitties will just have a M (a weird looking one at that) on their new helmets again this year? Are they trying to steal some of the GRIZ past success and publicity by hoping that maybe other schools will just think MSU is simply MONTANA? Feels that way to me.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Does anyone find it as amusing as I that the kitties will just have a M (a weird looking one at that) on their new helmets again this year? Are they trying to steal some of the GRIZ past success and publicity by hoping that maybe other schools will just think MSU is simply MONTANA? Feels that way to me.

Funny how the 1897 Cats had the M on there uniforms, must have taken from the mighty Griz. :roll:

grizhunter said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

Funny how the 1897 Cats had the M on there uniforms, must have taken from the mighty Griz. :roll:

"There?" Uniforms?! .....doh

BadlandsGrizFan said:

Sweet first post, dude.

OptimusPrime said:
Brock Landers said:
We almost made it one day without a Bobcats topic
So close! :)
I still insist that Chris needs to make a forum dedicated to our rivals ala this. That way they can pile up, yet still be segregated :cool:

I also think he needs to ban half your asses... baby steps

Cats Helmet 1982-1990

Montana_St_OLD2.gif

Griz Helmet 1988-present (colors have changed, but logo the same)

Montana_OLD1.gif

So...AGAIN, you guys stole your logo look from US. Also Both teams stole the term Montana from the Spanish and I am pretty sure I have stolen every word in this sentence from the first person to every say them.....

Have to say this tread definitely qualifies as the stupidest threads of all time on this board (well maybe not, given some of the threads on this board...but it has to be close). First, Montana State has used a block M as its insigne since basically the beginning of time (although I reserve judgment on the "new" M and whether it qualifies as a block letter). Perhaps you should look up on the Hill the next time you are headed east past Bozeman on I-90. I believe that at one time it was the largest Block Letter in America. Second, as a Griz fan you do realize that the insigne used by UM on their helmets (script Griz) is a direct rip-off of the insigne the Cats started using in 1983.

Get a clue....................

bigsky33 said:
A thread on the Cat helmets! WOW!
Well who would want to talk about they way the play football? Their uniforms and helmets are probably the best thing about the Cats. Certainly the most interesting.

grizhunter said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

University of Montana - So you guys could go with the U on the helmets? :)

BDizzle said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

Sweet first post, dude.

Yeah, lesson learned...dude!

I don't know about the M. I only know their uniforms and helmets smell like cat piss. Poor bastards always smelling like cat piss. Really it is sad and I might actually cry - just because I care. I really care.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
BDizzle said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

Sweet first post, dude.

Yeah, lesson learned...dude!

Don't let em rattle you! Over 685 ppl read your post and 17 of us (so far) have commented on it!! :lol:

Brock Landers said:
OptimusPrime said:
Brock Landers said:
We almost made it one day without a Bobcats topic
So close! :)
I still insist that Chris needs to make a forum dedicated to our rivals ala this. That way they can pile up, yet still be segregated :cool:

I also think he needs to ban half your asses... baby steps

You know you would miss me.

Back