• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Need some info, Please!

BornaGriz

Turning 60 Sept. 29 and have a chance to go to the Griz vs. NAU game to celebrate another successful year of existence on this earth. I have never gone to an out of state game before except for EW game and was wondering if there is fan flight a person could get on or do they even offer one. Any info would be appreciated, Thanks egriz!

BornaGriz said:
Turning 60 Sept. 29 and have a chance to go to the Griz vs. NAU game to celebrate another successful year of existence on this earth. I have never gone to an out of state game before except for EW game and was wondering if there is fan flight a person could get on or do they even offer one. Any info would be appreciated, Thanks egriz!

Born, I'm not aware of any fan charters from Missoula. But for a milestone like that, here's what you should consider: Torrey Pines in Las Vegas takes Griz buses down for the NAU game. You could fly to Vegas spend a few days there and then jump on one of the TP buses.

Happy BDay!

EverettGriz said:
BornaGriz said:

Born, I'm not aware of any fan charters from Missoula. But for a milestone like that, here's what you should consider: Torrey Pines in Las Vegas takes Griz buses down for the NAU game. You could fly to Vegas spend a few days there and then jump on one of the TP buses.

Happy BDay!
Highly recommend that. My parents did that a couple times....about 1/3 of the UM tailgaters at the NAU game come from those busses!

I screwed a girl on one of those buses!

Okay, just kidding, but that sure looked the way the thread was going.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

If you go to NAU on Sept. 29 you will disappointed, since the game is on Sept. 28. First tip in attending away games - get the date right.

Thank you Gentlemen I will look into Torrey Pines buses. Kem get with the program, everyone else knew what I was talking about. :roll:

kemajic said:
If you go to NAU on Sept. 29 you will disappointed, since the game is one sept. 28. First tip in attending away games - get the date right.

He never said he was going to the game on the 29th. He said he is turning 60 on the 29th and his present is to go to the game. My birthday was in July and my present is tickets to the Waste Managemet Open in January. Don't be a dick.

Back