• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NDSU------WoW

BakunLT

Sorry if this is a re-post.

How close was NI in upsetting the bison today, holy sh!t, i was on the edge of my seat the entire second half rooting for NI... 24-23? I still think they will go undefeated during the regular season, but all the way through the playoffs? I'm starting to doubt it now.....

NDSU fumbled the opening kickoff and had 2 more turnovers.

They gave that game to UNI and they still couldnt get it done. UNI is very solid on both sides of the ball but even when they were up 23-10 couldnt put the final nail in the coffin.

NDSU might be so good that even when they play shit*y and try to beat themselves they still cant lose.

No panic, the game was never in doubt and they closed the door when they got up 24-23 with an INT.

"No panic, the game was never in doubt..."

Agree with no panic. Not so sure about the "never in doubt." Invincible? I think so whether they beat themselves or they get beat. It's still a loss. I thought if anyone had a regular season chance it was UNI. Playoffs? Who knows, besides you I guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikssfUhAlgg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sitting at the game, and after was the first time I ever heard a bison fan say the call was wrong when it was in there favor. Talking about the pass interference in the end zone. Horrific.

dJohnson had hp flexor problems and couldn't finish the game. It took total control in the third, to bad he got hurt.

The offense that will give the bison fits will be Towson. Bison have an issue, there offense isn't the best. I know they have a phenomenal defense, but they need to score more come playoff time. Their best play, the QB draw wins the game for them. BJ runs it well, and that is the only way the offense stats on the field. You know it is coming, but teams do nothing about it. Watch the game again and you will see what I mean.

Couldn't see the hands to the face penalty in the last drive that kept them from punting on the last drive. It was directly in front of me but I was watching the pass. Nobody around us knew what the flag was for.

Alpha I had 4 tickets and you almost got to use one.

Great game, exciting as hell, and loud. We did have a bunch of unsportsmanlike like fans around us. They complain an whine on every call. The guy directly behind had his wife tell him to shut up and quit being an asshole or he can go sit in the car, that was late in third. Never heard a peep out of him after that.

Final words, being at the game I would say UNI gift wrapped the win and gave it to them. It should have been a 17 point win for UNI.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I love it how people on here are saying we are beatable. We won the game if you didn't notice. We gave them 2 fumbles, they only got 6 pts from them. We have depth, we wore them down in the 4th. #4 team in the country, and we beat them. Our offense might not be the best, but it's pretty much the same as we have always had, you know, like when we won the championship the last 2 years.

gobison said:
I love it how people on here are saying we are beatable. We won the game if you didn't notice. We gave them 2 fumbles, they only got 6 pts from them. We have depth, we wore them down in the 4th. #4 team in the country, and we beat them. Our offense might not be the best, but it's pretty much the same as we have always had, you know, like when we won the championship the last 2 years.
The only way the Bison lose is if they have an off day like this. I'm sure you were very concerned at some point during this game you are probably not use to that :thumb: . I hope the Griz get a shot later in the season against your team.

grizaremoregooder said:
gobison said:
The only way the Bison lose is if they have an off day like this. I'm sure you were very concerned at some point during this game you are probably not use to that :thumb: . I hope the Griz get a shot later in the season against your team.

Why did they have an off day? That is so stupid. Nobody is perfect. You look like you have an off day because of the team you are playing.

This game should enable you take them off the pedestal you put them on. Forget the polls and play the game. If everyone really believes that they can't be beat give them the damn trophy.

In the. End there are are only wins and loses nothing else. We gave it to them because we fumbled, what kind do BS is that. I am sure you just put it on the ground on purpose. But, but, if, if.......

Everyone, and I mean everyone has to make the playoffs before they win a championship.

Robsnotes4u said:
grizaremoregooder said:
gobison said:

Why did they have an off day? That is so stupid. Nobody is perfect. You look like you have an off day because of the team you are playing.

This game should enable you take them off the pedestal you put them on. Forget the polls and play the game. If everyone really believes that they can't be beat give them the damn trophy.

In the. End there are are only wins and loses nothing else. We gave it to them because we fumbled, what kind do BS is that. I am sure you just put it on the ground on purpose. But, but, if, if.......

Everyone, and I mean everyone has to make the playoffs before they win a championship.

There is no doubt that NDSU is beatable. They have shown that the last 2 years, and they showed that last night. They did have an off night. To be fair, UNI was a big reason for that, but another reason, I believe, is that NDSU had 2 backup offensive linemen start yesterday. One guard didn't start because he had a slight knee injury on Thursday, and the starting center got a concussion from an accident on his moped on Friday (I believe that's what they said during the game). NDSU started off the game with a fumble on the opening kickoff, then had uncharacteristic penalties on the first drive due to the inexperienced line. I had my doubts that NDSU could come back during the game, but they found a way to pull it off.

Back