• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NDSU VS COLORADO or Missouri St VS MONTANA: SEASON OPENERS

I think the best case scenario for the Griz is both NDSU and SDSU (@ Oklahoma State) lose week 1 so that when they play each other on October 12, one of them will have 2 losses meaning that team won’t get a top 2 seed. Then we just hope and pray that whoever wins on 10/12 will stub their toe against somebody else along the way

I think the best case scenario for the Griz is both NDSU and SDSU (@ Oklahoma State) lose week 1 so that when they play each other on October 12, one of them will have 2 losses meaning that team won’t get a top 2 seed. Then we just hope and pray that whoever wins on 10/12 will stub their toe against somebody else along the way
There’s also a worst case scenario as both play up games are winnable for those programs and it becomes impossible to uproot them from a top 2 seed meaning any road to Frisco would go through the cow barn or the rabbit checkerboard in Brookings.

There’s also a worst case scenario as both play up games are winnable for those programs and it becomes impossible to uproot them from a top 2 seed meaning any road to Frisco would go through the cow barn or the rabbit checkerboard in Brookings.
That is certainly a possibility. I like NDSU's chances against Colorado, especially after all the turmoil that's been going on with Deion and the guys, but SDSU has a tall task against Oklahoma State. The pokes are gonna have a good team this year and IMO will contend for the Big 12 title. I do think they have a shot, but It'll be tough. IMO, NDSU has a way better chance at winning their game than SDSU does. I'm just gonna pray they both lose.

History is against the jacks for sure, but OSU has struggled mightily the last couple of years getting it going in the opener. It’ll be a tough place to pull out a win, but I don’t think they will be intimidated at all going into Stillwater.

As for the Colorado game, does the want for a coach prime faceplant with his approach to “building” that program trump the hatred for the bison? Will be a tough game to watch for sure.

Back