• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NDSU game

:lol: No! That is going to be an 'ol fashioned ass whoopin'! :lol:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

GrizMusician said:

I'm thinkin the same thing. Is Ferris St an NAIA team? I think I remember Carroll playing them once a few years ago. I could be wrong about that tho...

NLGrizFan said:
GrizMusician said:

I'm thinkin the same thing. Is Ferris St an NAIA team? I think I remember Carroll playing them once a few years ago. I could be wrong about that tho...

Div-II

GrizMusician said:
NLGrizFan said:
GrizMusician said:

Div-II

Thanks. I've got ESPN ScoreCenter on my phone but they don't list a lot of details about some of the smaller schools.

NLGrizFan said:
GrizMusician said:
NLGrizFan said:
GrizMusician said:

Div-II

Thanks. I've got ESPN ScoreCenter on my phone but they don't list a lot of details about some of the smaller schools.

I had to Google their conference... GLIAC... I had never heard of it or their school.

GrizMusician said:
NLGrizFan said:
GrizMusician said:
NLGrizFan said:

Div-II

I had to Google their conference... GLIAC... I had never heard of it or their school.

My GF went to Carroll and she keeps up with the football team pretty well and I do remember her sayin something about Ferris St a while back. I think Carroll won. I'll have to ask her when she gets home.

Back