• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NDSU beats K-State

NDSU has a better claim to go into the FBS then GS or App. St.. I hope the Griz will be able to keep the game close.
 
BornaGriz said:
NDSU has a better claim to go into the FBS then GS or App. St.. I hope the Griz will be able to keep the game close.
Ya, if we play them.
 
Anybody shocked is a moron, the talent gap between a mediocre power 6 team, and an FCS powerhouse is minimal.
 
Watching this game in a South Fargo restaurant with fellow Bison fans was unbelievable. Reminded me of the sneak play Jensen had against Georgia Southern on 4th and 3. Sent them to a second Natty.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_H2PQxa9jQ[/youtube]
 
watched the game and I was really impressed. K state came out flat footed and got punched in the mouth big time. O line looked good and the running backs made 1 cut and moved through the line. The DB's look like a bunch of mean mofos. It looked like K state hadn't been playing tackle football. Every other play someone was getting rocked. When they caught a guy in the pile instead of holding on or pulling down they would throw them into the ground. K state scored 3 times and 2 of them were on huge passes 1 after a pick on the 30 not impressive at all.
 
NDSU played a great game especially the last drive which reminded me a lot of Bobby Ball. I loved the look of shock on the K State fans.
 
That team with its talent and coaching would beat many FBS teams on a weekly basis. They are men among boys at the FCS level.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
 
Could be the best FCS team ever 7-3 against FBS hopfully Boel won't be there long. He was the defensive coordinator for Nebraska Jerry Moore was the offensive coordinator. FCS fans will now argue which team was better 2007 App St. or 2013 NDSU. I still think the 96 Herd with Randy Moss is the best FCS team to strap em up.
 
Randy Moss single handily beat the Griz in '96, not their animal running back who's name escapes me. Nor, the rest of the Thundering Herd. But, Randy Moss was a man among boys that day.
 
This is an impressive win for NDSU regardless of the naysayers. FCS is off to its best start ever against FBS opponents! Kinda makes you wonder if there wasn't some other reason the Big 10 decided earlier this year not to schedule any more FCS games!
 
Gaeilge1 said:
This is an impressive win for NDSU regardless of the naysayers. FCS is off to its best start ever against FBS opponents! Kinda makes you wonder if there wasn't some other reason the Big 10 decided earlier this year not to schedule any more FCS games!

Second biggest win against the big boys next to Appy/Michigan imho. I assume Bill Snyder still at K-State and he runs a great program. Looks like the rest rest of us are cabages in comparison. Now if the Cats can upset the SMU Fighting June Jones we will be on our way.
 
I know I posted a couple of times on here before the K-State game but I'm not sure if I gave my prediction on here or not. On Bisonville, I predicted 24-16 Bison. I guess I got the 24 points for the Bison right. I thought that NDSU would hold K-State to more FGs than TDs but K-State scored on two long passes and on long run after the INT. It was looking tough when it was 21-7. It ended up being one of the best comebacks in NDSU history. I really look forward to playing the Griz in future years. I was really looking forward to playing Montana State this year but we all know how that turned out. Best of luck to the Griz this year.
 
tcbison said:
I know I posted a couple of times on here before the K-State game but I'm not sure if I gave my prediction on here or not. On Bisonville, I predicted 24-16 Bison. I guess I got the 24 points for the Bison right. I thought that NDSU would hold K-State to more FGs than TDs but K-State scored on two long passes and on long run after the INT. It was looking tough when it was 21-7. It ended up being one of the best comebacks in NDSU history. I really look forward to playing the Griz in future years. I was really looking forward to playing Montana State this year but we all know how that turned out. Best of luck to the Griz this year.
I think I can speak for all Griz fans in that we also were looking forward to you guys playing State U, or at least the ass-whipping that probably would have been put down on those pussies.
 
Quite a week for 1-AA in the "body bag" (?!) games. Not only this NDSU game, but on Thursday SUU beat So Alabama and Towson beat UConn (neither opponent was a powerhouse, but they are 1-A). Then today EWU beat OSU (which was considered okay to pretty good) and McNeese beat up on South Florida. Plus, right now Northern Iowa leads Iowa State 28-20 halfway through the final quarter.
 
Back
Top