• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NCAA14 Griz

Fahque

Here is a link to a Montana Grizzlies team that I made for NCAA 14 in case anybody is interested in downloading it. It is for the PS3. The only weird thing is that I have Hagors on the roster as a defensive end instead of at fullback because there was only one fullback position available. I could have changed the offensive template but I had already entered in quite a number of the players' information and changing the template resets it all and I did not feel like reentering everything I had already entered. Once downloaded I think you can change his position.

http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/school/2421091039:1377308468" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Or you can search for it on your PS3 under the username ICWUTUDIDTHER

Dmontanagrizzlies said:
How is the new game?
Haven't downloaded it yet lol. I started making this for NCAA13 but didn't finish it until today and it made me save it as a NCAA14 team :/

Here is another custom-built team that I threw together. We may be the only NCAA team in the nation sporting a logo on the back of our helmets so it's not entirely accurate, however it is all maroon. The alternative jersey is our classic copper and gold colors. The rosters are updated.

http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/school/2273717646:1377726501" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Ps3..........psh
Xbox all the way :cool:

I ain't buyin' shit until the new consoles come out.

The in game previews I've seen are amazing. At first I thought they were showing a dubbed in movie scene but it ended up being the actual game play.

I'm telling you guys, don't buy anymore shit until the new consoles come out this November...TRUST ME ;)

pussycatkillerz said:
Ps3..........psh

The in game previews I've seen are amazing. At first I thought they were showing a dubbed in movie scene but it ended up being the actual game play.

I'm telling you guys, don't buy anymore shit until the new consoles come out this November...TRUST ME ;)
I'm not buying a new console...so yeah

Fahque said:
pussycatkillerz said:
Ps3..........psh

360 and ps3 had a record breaking run but their tech is a decade old and in today's tech world that's ancient history...

pussycatkillerz said:
Fahque said:
pussycatkillerz said:
Ps3..........psh

360 and ps3 had a record breaking run but their tech is a decade old and in today's tech world that's ancient history...
I know...but unless you want to fork some cash on over to me for a new console, my ps3 will suffice. I don't game enough to justify buying a new one

Back