• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NCAA Football 14 Griz Team download (XBOX)

Bearnation32

To any gamers out on egriz I just finished my roster update for this year's Griz team in NCAA Football 2014 for the 360. I had to take some liberties for the moment as far as the depth chart is concerned but this is my best guess based on what egriz as a whole is saying. Also, who knows what the uniforms will look like this year so I just kept last years and the throwback's for the alternates. But numbers,names, positions, etc. are all accurate.

I think the rankings are pretty accurate to what we would have if we played at the FBS level so no, you won't see any 90 overalls because we wouldn't have any.

Gamertag to search: Bearnation32

A shout out to all those on egriz who have been able to watch springball and give me an idea of what the depth chart may look like, it's a much more accurate roster thanks to you. Enjoy!

I was just going to create a thread about this....my copy should be waiting for me in the mail when I get home. Thanks for taking the time to do this!

I also created a team conplete with a roster... "Elite Sn1p3r" is my XBox live gamertag. Let me know what you think also.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Bearnation32 said:
To any gamers out on egriz I just finished my roster update for this year's Griz team in NCAA Football 2014 for the 360. I had to take some liberties for the moment as far as the depth chart is concerned but this is my best guess based on what egriz as a whole is saying. Also, who knows what the uniforms will look like this year so I just kept last years and the throwback's for the alternates. But numbers,names, positions, etc. are all accurate.

I think the rankings are pretty accurate to what we would have if we played at the FBS level so no, you won't see any 90 overalls because we wouldn't have any.

Gamertag to search: Bearnation32

A shout out to all those on egriz who have been able to watch springball and give me an idea of what the depth chart may look like, it's a much more accurate roster thanks to you. Enjoy!

Looks good man!

grizrgood said:
snap said:
What's it like to have never experienced the touch of a woman?

Sorry but this just made me laugh my ass off!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought he wanted to share in his pain. :thumb: :lol:
Have not bought this one yet. Are the changes from last year worth the price this year? I am reading conflicting reviews online and facebook posts.

mtgrizrule said:
grizrgood said:
snap said:

Have not bought this one yet. Are the changes from last year worth the price this year? I am reading conflicting reviews online and facebook posts.

Honestly, yes...

- Realistic physics added to the game.
- Dynasty has been improved.
- Haven't tried the new Road to Glory yet, but I hear it is also improved.
- The read option is finally here & is a ton of fun!
- Updated conferences, uniforms, logos, etc.
- It's a helluva lot harder with the physics engine.

I have played every NCAA game since 2010, & I thought they improved every time. Essentially, 12 & 13 were the same game, but 13 only updated the uniforms & some stadiums. The addition of the new physics engine, dynasty/RTG improvements, & read option system make the game worth buying.

pussycatkillerz said:
No more 360 games. I'm saving my money for the xBox-ONE.
Gonna be nuts.

I'm not sure of I am going to get the XBox One or the PS4. It is hard to get excited about the XBox One with how Microsoft has treated their customers lately & the overall lack of quality exclusive titles coming to the XBox One.

GrizMusician said:
I'm not sure of I am going to get the XBox One or the PS4. It is hard to get excited about the XBox One with how Microsoft has treated their customers lately & the overall lack of quality exclusive titles coming to the XBox One.

Now only if you could use a 360 controller while playing on a Sony console.

grizcountry420 said:
GrizMusician said:

Exactly. I love the 360 controllers... & I REALLY dig the next gen ones.

grizcountry420 said:
GrizMusician said:

Problem solved. :cool:

051083_x.jpg

http://www.powera.com/Products/CON_WIRELESS/PLATFORM_PS3/CPFA051083-01" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

GrizMusician said:
mtgrizrule said:
grizrgood said:
snap said:

Honestly, yes...

- Realistic physics added to the game.
- Dynasty has been improved.
- Haven't tried the new Road to Glory yet, but I hear it is also improved.
- The read option is finally here & is a ton of fun!
- Updated conferences, uniforms, logos, etc.
- It's a helluva lot harder with the physics engine.

I have played every NCAA game since 2010, & I thought they improved every time. Essentially, 12 & 13 were the same game, but 13 only updated the uniforms & some stadiums. The addition of the new physics engine, dynasty/RTG improvements, & read option system make the game worth buying.

pussycatkillerz said:
No more 360 games. I'm saving my money for the xBox-ONE.
Gonna be nuts.

I hear it is hard to defend the pass at all levels. Playstation all the way. Then again, I am not one to pad Microsoft's pockets. Their pockets are already too full of money.

Ursa Major said:
GrizPony said:
snap said:

That is awesome! Well-played. :D

POTY!! HA! That's beautiful!

Ha! I forgot I posted in this thread. Still a long ways to go but I can always make room on the mantle for another "Brinty". :lol:

Back