• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Navy Seals to Parachute into the Stadium - Raising Funds

PlayerRep

"Six Navy SEALS plan to make their jump at 6:45 p.m. Kickoff will follow 15 minutes later and Reichenbach will be watching."

"Their fundraising goal this weekend is ambitious. While in Missoula, they hope to raise around $50,000 through small donations and various events planned across the community.

A barbecue is slated for Friday at McCormick Park, thanks to the support of Murdoch’s, Starbucks, Knife River, Triple W Equipment, Cabela’s, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation and Home Depot, among other local businesses.

Outback Steakhouse is catering Friday’s event, along with the VFW, the American Legion and the Montana Cattlemen’s Association. A donation of $10 is recommended at the event, Hayes said.

On Saturday morning, the American Legion will host an all-you-can-eat pancake breakfast with a recommended donation of $8. And when the Grizzlies kick off their season on Saturday night, a text message will appear on Griz Vision."

Best of luck to the injured Seal from Billings. He's a Griz fan.

http://missoulian.com/news/local/navy-seals-to-parachute-into-washington-grizzly-hope-to-raise/article_dfdfba2c-105a-11e3-8456-0019bb2963f4.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This is cool. Give these seals the ovation they have earned. Those fighting for our country is the most important team anywhere.

As I wrote in a previous thread check out thebofund.org. Billings Seal injured in combat that they are raising money for.

mtgrizrule said:
This is cool. Give these seals the ovation they have earned. Those fighting for our country is the most important team anywhere.

these guys are "America's team" in the truest sense...they play as a team for life and death, we play for fun..

That's pretty cool. I'm a Cat fan, but I would donate to the cause. Is there an online spot for it.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Rich W said:
That's pretty cool. I'm a Cat fan, but I would donate to the cause. Is there an online spot for it.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

http://thebofund.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

These guys deserve the best we can give. My son and I will be doing our part at the game by cheering as loud as we can for these guys.

Holy smoke! The CIAs finest in little old Missoula. Would love to shake the hand of the fellow shot Osama but then he would have to kill me to! HAHAHA

Ray W said:
Holy smoke! The CIAs finest in little old Missoula. Would love to shake the hand of the fellow shot Osama but then he would have to kill me to! HAHAHA
I will arrange this handshake...........

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

America's best! Way cool what they are doing. Obama doesn't deserve to have them in his chain of command, but damn lucky he does!

grizatheart said:
I can't open the link. When is the BBQ Friday?

Form the Missoulian:
Fundraising events schedule
Friday from 5-9 p.m.; barbecue at McCormick Park catered by Outback Steakhouse, along with beer and music; recommended donation of $10.

Saturday from 7-10 a.m.; all-you-can-eat pancake feed at American Legion, located at 825 Ronan St. in Missoula.

Saturday 6:45 p.m.; Navy SEALS jump into Washington-Grizzly Stadium before kickoff against Appalachian State University.

Nine spots remain for a tandem jump with the Navy SEALS. The jump requires a 501c3 charity donation of $5,000. Participants will be flown to San Diego and
given one night’s lodging for the jump.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Ray W said:
I will arrange this handshake...........

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Spare me.

GrizFanStuckInUtah said:
grizatheart said:
I can't open the link. When is the BBQ Friday?

Form the Missoulian:
Fundraising events schedule
Friday from 5-9 p.m.; barbecue at McCormick Park catered by Outback Steakhouse, along with beer and music; recommended donation of $10.

Saturday from 7-10 a.m.; all-you-can-eat pancake feed at American Legion, located at 825 Ronan St. in Missoula.

Saturday 6:45 p.m.; Navy SEALS jump into Washington-Grizzly Stadium before kickoff against Appalachian State University.

Nine spots remain for a tandem jump with the Navy SEALS. The jump requires a 501c3 charity donation of $5,000. Participants will be flown to San Diego and
given one night’s lodging for the jump

That would be pretty sweet.

F U C K that, this is complete bullshite. There should be absolutely no reason why they should even have to raise a dime for this guy while there are useless Congressman collecting a shitload of healthcare while anybody in the military has to grovel to pay for something that happened in combat. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Back