• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

National Letter of Intent

Griz1

Tomorrow the 13th opens signing day for NCAA basketball. The final day of the early signing period is the 20th as I understand it.

I don't recall any commitments to the Griz other than the kid from Glendive. Who are the potential signees and will there be any surprises?

The surprise to me will be if he signs anyone other than the Glendive kid in the early signing period. If we go by graduating seniors, Tinkle only has one more scholarship to give. He did have Johnny Dawkin's son in for a visit. THAT would be a surprise signing!

Maybe it is protocol and they are waiting for Wayne to return so he can make the announcement personally and add some more details about the signees' potential and what attracted us to recruit them.

mygawd, i'm listening to the post-game show, tom schultz has wayne tinkle right there, elbow away, in the flesh, one day before the start of national signing period, and he fails to ask about new recruits! c'mon, tom! wake up! ever hear of journalism??

Tom may have missed the obvious story regarding new recruit signing, Citay, but he got the details of an incredible story regarding the team at their Minneapolis hotel prior to (mssing) their scheduled flight to South Dakota... the team had a very good excuse for getting off to a slow start on court at SDSU.

Griz1 said:
Tomorrow the 13th opens signing day for NCAA basketball. The final day of the early signing period is the 20th as I understand it.

I don't recall any commitments to the Griz other than the kid from Glendive. Who are the potential signees and will there be any surprises?
Two days to go. Anything else brewing? :)

i believe the cats just made an excellent haul. they recruited two tall skinny british kids, 6'10, 7', opening up the european front for their recruiting, a la texas for their football program. get these kids off tea and crackers, and they could bulk up to form a formidable front line in the near future.

but the most evident coup for the cats is ghassan nehme, a 6'3" shooting guard out of colorado, who a month ago was mvp of high school all-star game featuring the top 20 players in that state. the cats got on him early, and he kept his verbal committment, despite the fact other bigger programs came in late.

i laud huse for this. it's good for him, good for the conference. i just hope he can stick around to coach them.

citay said:
i believe the cats just made an excellent haul. they recruited two tall skinny british kids, 6'10, 7', opening up the european front for their recruiting, a la texas for their football program. get these kids off tea and crackers, and they could bulk up to form a formidable front line in the near future.

but the most evident coup for the cats is ghassan nehme, a 6'3" shooting guard out of colorado, who a month ago was mvp of high school all-star game featuring the top 20 players in that state. the cats got on him early, and he kept his verbal committment, despite the fact other bigger programs came in late.

i laud huse for this. it's good for him, good for the conference. i just hope he can stick around to coach them.

Huse has proven for how many years at Bozoville he can't get it done, but glad he is there, Tinks owns his chump ass

AllWeatherFan said:
Grizbacker1 said:
EverettGriz said:
True. But to be fair, Tinks owns every coach's ass in this conference, including Rahe's.

Rahe is going to rip Tinks a new one this year I think

I don't know, I think we might be as good as Utah Valley...

Yeah, that's a head scratcher. UVSU is always good at home. But....

Back