• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Myles Jack and John Nguyen Played Together at Bellevue

PlayerRep

Well-known member
Myles Jack, the frosh star linebacker and now star running back for UCLA, who scored 4 TD's tonight, played with John Nguyen at Bellevue High last season. Google Myles Jack.
 
I watched Bellevue twice last year, once live and again on TV in the state title game. Nguyen actually carried the ball a little more, but Jack busted off way more long plays, lots of them for TDs. And of course Jack also tore up the field on defense too. Jack is just plain a stud, pretty much in a league all his own. And for a big guy, he's not just powerful, he's fast. But you know, I like Nguyen a lot, I think he'll have a very good career with the Griz.

And Bellevue just keeps on rolling -- 48 - 6 win tonight in the first round of the Washington playoffs. Win # 51 in a row for Bellevue.
 
http://www.maxpreps.com/news/QJYapkqjrkmcQI6Txw91Ow/maxpreps-2012-medium-schools-all-american-football-team-.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Myles Jack of Bellevue (Wash.) is the 2012 MaxPreps Medium Schools Player of the Year.

Members of the Medium Schools All-American team were chosen from schools that belong to state enrollment divisions with generally between 1,000 and 2,000 students.
 
Myles had a decent game tonight with 4 rushing TDs on offense and five tackles on defense. Not sure what this has to do with the Griz or FCS outside of the HS connection to Nguyen, but Myles is a stud.
 
CDAGRIZ said:
Myles had a decent game tonight with 4 rushing TDs on offense and five tackles on defense. Not sure what this has to do with the Griz or FCS outside of the HS connection to Nguyen, but Myles is a stud.
I agree with CDAGRIZ here, irrelevant thread....
 
Why irrelevant? Player has provided interesting information about players from a key UM recruiting area.
 
Grizzaholic said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Myles had a decent game tonight with 4 rushing TDs on offense and five tackles on defense. Not sure what this has to do with the Griz or FCS outside of the HS connection to Nguyen, but Myles is a stud.
I agree with CDAGRIZ here, irrelevant thread....

Clearly youve never played the game. ;)
 
PlayerRep said:
Myles Jack, the frosh star linebacker and now star running back for UCLA, who scored 4 TD's tonight, played with John Nguyen at Bellevue High last season. Google Myles Jack.

I am happy for John. Maybe you should mention all the other kids that played high school football with Myles...you make it sound like an exclusive club or something...
 
grizindabox said:
PlayerRep said:
Myles Jack, the frosh star linebacker and now star running back for UCLA, who scored 4 TD's tonight, played with John Nguyen at Bellevue High last season. Google Myles Jack.

I am happy for John. Maybe you should mention all the other kids that played high school football with Myles...you make it sound like an exclusive club or something...

Cheeeesh! Lighten up. I appreciate the info as I watched Jack lower the boom on the Huskies last night. I also look forward to watching John get more time running the ball for the Griz and was always a big fan of Peter. Thanks for sharing that info on Jack as he will be a force in college football and the pros IMHO.
 
Back
Top