• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

My New Griz Crush..

J. Wilson packs a punch and seems like a leader on the field. He looks to be upbeat and reinforcing to teammates. He kind of seems like the "old sage" out there.

Rogers was on the field a lot today. I think he ran more plays a wide-out than any other. He made a nice catch over the middle early in the scrimmage and was working to make blocks downfield. Seems like he won't be red-shirting and may end up starting for us. I think several receivers are still dinged up and didn't see the field today.

And he is only a soph!

Hopefully my endearment does not turn creepy..

Cause, I do like em' young..

cclarkblues said:
Geddes said:
And he is only a soph!

Hopefully my endearment does not turn creepy..

Cause, I do like em' young..

It always turns creepy with you, Geddes...

Yes, but in an endearing kinda way..not easy to pull off my friend..

And who else noticed Wilson's attempted prison rape of Counts in the end zone after his score? Me thinks this team has a good connection with each other..

I would not mind seeing Mickster and Co, come up with something where we play the two-headed monster(Van/Canada) series, and then a few series with the "Bruiser Boys" (Wilson/Counts)

Back