• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

My God, I can't wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FormerEag

to hear all of your pathetic excuses after we beat you at home. Hopefully we get a rarely called clean game at WA Jizz...

FormerEag said:
to hear all of your pathetic excuses after we beat you at home. Hopefully we get a rarely called clean game called at WA Jizz...
HAHA you start a thread waiting to hear our excuses and you already throw out an excuse. Jordan Johnson is the best QB you have or will face all year. Get ready.

FormerEag said:
to hear all of your pathetic excuses after we beat you at home. Hopefully we get a rarely called clean game at WA Jizz...

I don't think you want to go down the "bodily functions and stadiums" road.

WaGriz4life said:
FormerEag said:
to hear all of your pathetic excuses after we beat you at home. Hopefully we get a rarely called clean game called at WA Jizz...
HAHA you start a thread waiting to hear our excuses and you already throw out an excuse. Jordan Johnson is the best QB you have or will face all year. Get ready.

Haha okay. We beat Sean Mannion already, but yeah. :roll:

And I didn't mean to make excuses because it's CLEAR that we are the FAR superior team. But at WA grizz, history has a tendency to repeat its cheating self.

FormerEag said:

Funny, seems you who are setting up excuses in advance. I am looking forward to seeing Vernon get his a** sacked a few times!

WaGriz4life said:
FormerEag said:
HAHA you start a thread waiting to hear our excuses and you already throw out an excuse.

LMAO

saaawing n' a miss

At least your team can play on a field that looks like a football field. Not that joke you call a stadium in your town. Course with the ego you seem to have, it would figure.

FormerEag said:
WaGriz4life said:
FormerEag said:

Haha okay. We beat Sean Mannion already, but yeah. :roll:

And I didn't mean to make excuses because it's CLEAR that we are the FAR superior team. But at WA grizz, history has a tendency to repeat its cheating self.

I'd worry less about missed calls and focus on your FAR superior shitty defense checking out our asses on the way to the endzone.

Honestly, I'm worried about you inbreeds getting distracted by checking out any sheep ass on the way back to your trucks after we humiliate you.

FormerEag said:

Just when I thought you couldn't get any gayer you swallowed a 55 gallon drum of cocks.

And sorry for using the word "sycophantic." I know you folk from Harvard of the West struggle after two syllables...

GRZFTBL said:
FormerEag said:

Just when I thought you couldn't get any gayer you swallowed a 55 gallon drum of cocks.
As an appetizer...................

GRZFTBL said:
FormerEag said:

Awesome post!!!! :clap:

FormerEag said:
Honestly, I'm worried about you inbreeds getting distracted by checking out any sheep ass on the way back to your trucks after we humiliate you.

You're 204 miles off, but nice effort.

FormerEag said:
How's your career with the Spokane Shock going, Former Eag? Still flying high?

griz4life said:
FormerEag said:
How's your career with the Spokane Shock going, Former Eag? Still flying high?

Never played for the shock. I was actually able to find a career with my degree from EWU that doesn't require Velcro gloves.

Is anyone else amazed that Kaufman figured out how to log into eGriz? I know he has a lot of time on his hands but I still think he had help.

:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back