• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MSU @ UND

twentythreeOh4

Just saw this tweet from @bobcat_beat:

Montana State senior quarterback DeNarius McGhee practiced all week and will start in this afternoon game at UND #bigskyfb

https://twitter.com/Bobcat_Beat/status/384025227195211777" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Makes one wonder if there was some sandbagging going on...like you need to sandbag UND's defense.

This sucks. Both the msu and ewu games are not on due to a storm and technical problems. I'm filled with pithy comments that question each teams' players, coaches and fans. Now what?

Ursa Major said:
This sucks. Both the msu and ewu games are not on due to a storm and technical problems. I'm filled with pithy comments that question each teams' players, coaches and fans. Now what?

DM is starting today against North Dakota.

snap said:
Ursa Major said:

DM is starting today against North Dakota.

Ha! We should have a separate thread on this...

This sucks, the one weekend I remember to try watching EWU and/or the Cats, neither game is on. Bigskytv says it is technical difficulties.

Ffffffuuuuuuuuuck...

I picked UND in the Big Sky Challenge.

I have a feeling my 7th place spot is going down in flames this weekend. :lol:

Back