• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MSU Looking at Selling Alcohol at Football Games?

PlayerRep

http://www.kpax.com/news/alcohol-at-msu-football-games-/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cats2506 said:
PlayerRep said:
http://www.kpax.com/news/alcohol-at-msu-football-games-/
old news :jack:

PR was busy probing for minute details to support his argument that UM athletics/athletes can and never do anything wrong and all this is everyone else's fault, and he misses quite a bit of actual, real things that are happening.

This is from the above linked tv station article. Really old news.

Posted: May 9, 2013 4:25 PM by KAJ News Staff
Updated: May 9, 2013 5:13 PM

That's a great idea. Allowing re-entry at any time during games is absurd. Not allowing re-entry would cut down on a lot of the problems with fighting/vandalism in the parking lots at both schools IMO

Its about time they gave people a reason to go to cat games......

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

PlayerRep said:
This is from the above linked tv station article. Really old news.

Posted: May 9, 2013 4:25 PM by KAJ News Staff
Updated: May 9, 2013 5:13 PM

You need to consider your source, just because KPUKE posted it today does not mean that it is really NEW news :lol:

as usual PR has his head so far up his ass he doesn't know if the sun is shining or not :thumb:

So...

Let me see if I understand this.

msu wants to ADD alcohol to already drunk, fat and stupid fans... nice.

Blgs Griz Fan said:
Great they can change it to Booze bobcat cup and that would explain it's stupidity.
You really need to let that song go. It can't be healthy for your blood pressure.

it's a great idea and might create solutions to problems caused by over consumption. plus it would be added revenue which is always good. I have been on this bandwagon forever.

Paytonlives said:
So...

msu wants to ADD alcohol to already drunk, fat and stupid fans... nice.

eGriz moderator posts crap like this... nice.

Believe me Brokebacker I have no bobcat envy. I was am native Montanan and strongly object to a hillbilly jingle being associated in any way with the State of Montana.

Back