• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MSU improving health, and not.

IntuitiveGriz

DONOR
Look who's been upgraded from OUT INDEFINITLY to Doubtful for the msu vs UND game:

PROBABLE:

DE: #7 Preston Gale (knee, injured fall practice)

DOUBTFUL:

WR #84 Brian Flocketter (shoulder, injured at SFA )
QB # DeNarius McGhee (shoulder, injured at SMU)

OUT:

RT #71 Alex Eekoff (leg, injured at SFA)

IntuitiveGriz said:
Look who's been upgraded from OUT INDEFINITLY to Doubtful for the msu vs UND game:

PROBABLE:

DE: #7 Preston Gale (knee, injured fall practice)

DOUBTFUL:

WR #84 Brian Flocketter (shoulder, injured at SFA )
QB # DeNarius McGhee (shoulder, injured at SMU)

OUT:

RT #71 Alex Eekoff (leg, injured at SFA)
Good to see that DM must be healing faster than they initially speculated.

Those trainers must be good!

many-hands-petting-cat-gif.gif

Everett, thanks for the scolding, but if you think every cat thread started here by GRIZ FANS is because this board is intended for FCS news, than I'm ready to sell you that ocean front property in AZ for a buck fifty.

But OK, my apologies, I'll give u the benefit of the doubt, and say hurry up DM. Get back out there. I'm a huge fan of the kid so thanks for the good news!

havgrizfan said:
Everett, thanks for the scolding, but if you think every cat thread started here by GRIZ FANS is because this board is intended for FCS news, than I'm ready to sell you that ocean front property in AZ for a buck fifty.

But OK, my apologies, I'll give u the benefit of the doubt, and say hurry up DM. Get back out there. I'm a huge fan of the kid so thanks for the good news!

Whoa Nellie. No scolding by me! :thumb:

I've always thought the Irish Lad is a quality player and hope he is back in action.
However, hope the cats are not so desperate that they rush his return before he's healed.
:ugeek:

Grizzlies1982 said:
I've always thought the Irish Lad is a quality player and hope he is back in action.
However, hope the cats are not so desperate that they rush his return before he's healed.
:ugeek:

When he returns, he'll be playing hurt for the rest of the season..

The big loss for the cats game this weekend is #84. He is big and a good possession receiver. Very unfortunate for that kid and msu. They better learn how to run the ball and quick.

Back