• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MSU: Greatest Team In FCS History

Scott Disick

They blew out powerhouse Monmouth and barely lost to BCS juggernaut SMU. Is there anyone who can stop this runaway freight train that is MSU? We are so screwed this year against these guys. Move up to the BCS already Cats! We are begging you! :cry:

FTC,
Lord Disick

what I don't understand is since their 2nd team is better than their 1st team why didn't they just put in the 2nd teamers at the end and win the damn game? :?

Hammer said:
what I don't understand is since their 2nd team is better than their 1st team why didn't they just put in the 2nd teamers at the end and win the damn game?

Saving them for the rest of the season?

Hammer said:
what I don't understand is since their 2nd team is better than their 1st team why didn't they just put in the 2nd teamers at the end and win the damn game? :?

Pure class move by Ash not run-up the score and take the 1 point loss because he knew it wouldn't negate the Cat's ranking in FCS.

FTC,
Scott

j-cats80 said:
Ya and App St is a good team you guys need lives. Seriously
saturday night and you are on a griz football board. Who needs a life?

Hammer, I was thinking the same thing when DM's helmet came off and Bleskin came on the field. It was a good use of the rule by Ash to call time out, but we have been told how many times that Bleskin is the best backup in the FCS???? Why didn't they just roll with him on that 3rd and long? Game could have turned out totally different. And FTR, I'm actually NOT being sarcastic.

Flathead Cat said:
Hammer said:
j-cats80 said:

dude. have you actually READ bobcatnation? boring as hell. this site is way more fun. :clap:

Ok I'm fine with that! :thumb:

Lord Disick you hit the nail straight on the head, I was at the SMU game with my Texas buddy, I brought a shotgun and a bottle of Tanqueray and showed those people the best f*cking time they've ever seen. SMU fans are wicked sick to party with. We hard heading to a snowing in September party at the South Fork Ranch. Peace out bit*hes!

j-cats80 said:

Your right dude, 2nd winningest program in the FCS, they're no Monmouth but darn it they're trying.

You Cats fans are great :thumb:

Come on, guys, you're acting like resentful Cat fans of the 1990s. I'm sure you can rest on your own confidence that the Griz will go on to win not only the BCS championship against Alabama but also the Superbowl against the Broncos. You guys can still enjoy your typical arrogance without using the Cats to boost yourself up, right?

Jerry Punch said:
Come on, guys, you're acting like resentful Cat fans of the 1990s. I'm sure you can rest on your own confidence that the Griz will go on to win not only the BCS championship against Alabama but also the Superbowl against the Broncos. You guys can still enjoy your typical arrogance without using the Cats to boost yourself up, right?

Broncos? Bahahaha, now that's funny!! ;)

Ruff McThickGriz said:
Lord Disick you hit the nail straight on the head, I was at the SMU game with my Texas buddy, I brought a shotgun and a bottle of Tanqueray and showed those people the best f*cking time they've ever seen. SMU fans are wicked sick to party with. We hard heading to a snowing in September party at the South Fork Ranch. Peace out bit*hes!

Can you morph back into Jake Weezy? He's actually funny. Thanks!

Jake Weezey was hilarious.......only thing worth reading over here the last few years. Next to me of course.

:coffee:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Jake Weezey was hilarious.......only thing worth reading over here the last few years. Next to me of course.

:coffee:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4

You, hilarious? Mmm now that's hilarious...but as for weird, definately...

grizbrokebacker1 said:
Hammer said:
j-cats80 said:

Seriously? :lol: Did you really post that without thinking about it? :clap:

You don't perceive the difference on checking on your teams board vs trolling another team's board....oh wait, I reconsidered the source, GFY.

Latest posts

Back