• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MSU & Bozeman High to Be Under Protest!!!

WyomingGrizFan

http://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/news/article_b2055d80-0d0a-11e3-b945-0019bb2963f4.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Members of the controversial Westboro Baptist Church are planning protests at Bozeman High School and Montana State University next month, claiming the schools don't teach students about the Bible properly.

The Westboro Baptist Church in Topeka, Kansas, plans to protest the two schools Monday, September 09, according to the church's website. Proesters will be at MSU from 2:30 to 3:00 pm, then at Bozeman High from 3:15 to 3:45 pm.

Westboro picketers want to tell Bozeman High students "the Gospel truth which their parents, teachers and preachers try desperately to hide from them, the website states. And MSU doesn't teach anything that will benefit their students on that great and terrible day of judgement."

Little do they know that that day cometh on the 23th of November when it's "God Damn you Bobcats!!!"

wbtfg said:
Im proud to be a part of anything westboro baptists are against.

I may enroll in Bozeman High School as a creepy old guy that day, just to f*@k with them...... :thumb:

If you want religion to be a part of your childs daily teachings then I suggest sending them to a private school. It has no place in a public school.

Hammer said:
If you want religion to be a part of your childs daily teachings then I suggest sending them to a private school. It has no place in a public school.

Couldn't agree more.

Wonder if WBC's plan is to try to sue the city of Bozeman for failing to provide them with protection after their little protest. That seems to be one of their preferred methods of making money.

grizpack said:
I may enroll in Bozeman High School as a creepy old guy that day, just to f*@k with them...... :thumb:

tqbZWUF.png

Hammer said:
Couldn't agree more with you. :thumb:

I seen everybody yellin about these Westborough folks, but fact is kids in our country are falling WAY behind other countries in standard bible testing because of our FAILED education system. (of course thats par for the course with this job killing administration!) Frankly you should not be surprised in 20 years when your minister is a Chinaman who can hardly even speak American and some fellow with a dot tween his eyes is reading your daughters wedding vows. Sadly I think everybody will continue to bury there heads in the sand and shoot the messanger til its to late.

Ray W said:
I seen everybody yellin about these Westborough folks, but fact is kids in our country are falling WAY behind other countries in standard bible testing because of our FAILED education system. (of course thats par for the course with this job killing administration!) Frankly you should not be surprised in 20 years when your minister is a Chinaman who can hardly even speak American and some fellow with a dot tween his eyes is reading your daughters wedding vows. Sadly I think everybody will continue to bury there heads in the sand and shoot the messanger til its to late.

I don't have a minister, dude. Don't want one, don't need one. I think for myself I don't need a fairy tale telling me how I'm supposed to behave.

Hammer said:
I don't have a minister, dude. Don't want one, don't need one. I think for myself...

For real. I wonder just how many even acknowledge the second chaper of the Book of James:..in respect of others don't exercise your faith."

Which is what all the other different interpretations - all put into one - presents: http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/James-2-1/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So much for mister messenger boy.

Ray W said:

ashley?

argh! said:
Ray W said:

ashley?

Insulting, pard. Insulting in thought, word, and deed.

Ray W said:

JAKEweezy?

Back