• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Moving up to major BCS baby!!

mtgrizrule

Not the GRIZ, but me. Looks like I am heading back to Husker Nation in June. I wish it were GRIZ NATION though. Just found out, I will be hooked up with tickets too, for an occasional game. I am stoked to be back in a football state with great fans again. :thumb:

Congrats man! Nebraska is actually a pretty decent place. I've lived in Colorado and can confidently say that it sucks. When you're in Lincoln, don't tell 'em you know snap though, you'll probably get your ass kicked.

snap said:
Congrats man! Nebraska is actually a pretty decent place. I've lived in Colorado and can confidently say that it sucks. When you're in Lincoln, don't tell 'em you know snap though, you'll probably get your ass kicked.

CO is beautiful, like Montana, but way too expensive and way too many people to share it with. The benefit of staying small, like Montana is the isolation. At least compared to Colorado.

I did not like Nebraska for the recreation. I have to admit I miss the football crazy HUSKER, and GRIZ fans though. Also have missed a very good cost of living. Nebraskans and Montanans are cut from the same cloth. Montanans drink and party better though.

Yep. My only gripe with Colorado was the number of people (and I lived in Summit county, which isn't that populated). I hear you on the Nebraska recreation thing though. 'Bout all you can do is embrace catfishing and football...not all bad. Just make a 5 year plan and get back to MT before you go insane. Until then, good luck in NE.

mtgrizrule said:
Not the GRIZ, but me. Looks like I am heading back to Husker Nation in June. I wish it were GRIZ NATION though. Just found out, I will be hooked up with tickets too, for an occasional game. I am stoked to be back in a football state with great fans again. :thumb:

WTH?
Where did they have you locked up, Siberia?

mtgrizrule said:
CO is beautiful, like Montana, but way too expensive and way too many people to share it with. The benefit of staying small, like Montana is the isolation. At least compared to Colorado.

Evidently, someone hasn't been in the eastern portion of the State of Colorado.

Back