• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Move Over Monty -- There's a New Sheriff in Town

ISUguy

Benny the Bengal wins Mascot National Championship:

http://www.isubengals.com/news/2013/3/19/GEN_0319132540.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Monte was probably all tuckered out after the tournament weekend in Missoula, which the Griz dominated.

BWahlberg said:
Breaking News:

IDAHO STATE WINS AT SOMETHING

Well, there was this year's volleyball championship....and this year's soccer title...and last year's women's basketball crown....but yeah, SOMETHING....

Bengal visitor said:
Well, there was this year's volleyball championship....and this year's soccer title...and last year's women's basketball crown....but yeah, SOMETHING....
I'm not sure.. but I think you just proved his point.

englishgriz said:
Bengal visitor said:
I'm not sure.. but I think you just proved his point.

Yeah, you're right -- that women's basketball title the Griz won this year is worthless because, well, if ISU won it last year, it can't be worth anything, right?

monty got yiffed...but u still gotta admit that benni did better than our gay ass football team last year..5-6 wtf lol

Back