• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Mountaineers in Montana

MrTitleist

Staff member
I did a guest blog for eGriz. Check it out.
http://www.egriz.com/2013/08/mountaineers-montana/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I liked the picture.. stories with pictures easier to REED..

You guys be sure to look out for Jackson @ Brian and Wendy's tailgate. He said he'll swing by to say hello to everyone. He's starting his Freshman year and has grown substantially since you've all last seen him.

Wish I could be there! I'm trying to get out for a game this fall.. perhaps Weber St.

Take care ya bunch of monkeys!

GGG

GoodGodGriz said:
I liked the picture.. stories with pictures easier to REED..

You guys be sure to look out for Jackson @ Brian and Wendy's tailgate. He said he'll swing by to say hello to everyone. He's starting his Freshman year and has grown substantially since you've all last seen him.

Wish I could be there! I'm trying to get out for a game this fall.. perhaps Weber St.

Take care ya bunch of monkeys!

GGG

We were hoping he would be stopping by, I'll try to keep him away from the beer. ;)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Just keep him away from Alpha.. and Polson, and Titleist.. shit.. maybe he shouldn't go at all.

:thumb: :clap:

That's a good write up.

Views of the opposite flavor can be seen at:
YosefsCabin.com. See the 3rd article "Perils of Everyweek Existence" at the Home page for an excellent article (before getting to the ASU football blog at Yosefs Cabin).

Griz fans:

Check out this article, which ran yesterday in the Winston Salem paper (large city w/i 100 miles of Boone).
http://www.journalnow.com/sports/asu/football/article_647211ce-0f7d-11e3-935c-001a4bcf6878.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(I trust I am not breaking any rule by posting such a link. If so, many apologies.)

It was a good article, but the thing I had not heard before was that Coach Satterfield was going to be calling the plays himself. If true, y'all are in for quite a show. Satterfield is an offensive genius. You'll see. I've never seen anyone that good at it. Griz D will be left guessing.

Back