• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Morgan Young

ordigger

DONOR
I'll be honest. Never had of him until last night. Young man is obviously the #12 man on the team, probably just a walk on? From Lustre, MT, and yes I had to go look that up too....up northwest of Wolf Point, which is weird because I used to work in the Turner-Hogeland area west of there a few hours.

In just his 6th game of the year, he did hit a 3-pointer at end of the game. His first points all year. Only player 13 mins all year including 2 last night. Maybe his only points for the Griz ever.

An egriz shout out to him....simply because who would ever expect for him to get props.

ordigger said:
I'll be honest. Never had of him until last night. Young man is obviously the #12 man on the team, probably just a walk on? From Lustre, MT, and yes I had to go look that up too....up northwest of Wolf Point, which is weird because I used to work in the Turner-Hogeland area west of there a few hours.

In just his 6th game of the year, he did hit a 3-pointer at end of the game. His first points all year. Only player 13 mins all year including 2 last night. Maybe his only points for the Griz ever.

An egriz shout out to him....simply because who would ever expect for him to get props.
watched him in warmups all year..has a nice shot from distance

It was kind of a funny shot. He banked the three-pointer to keep the margin of defeat to only 47 points - otherwise it would have been a 50 point loss!

go96griz said:
It was kind of a funny shot. He banked the three-pointer to keep the margin of defeat to only 47 points - otherwise it would have been a 50 point loss!

So he scored more points than Cherry?

cclarkblues said:
go96griz said:

So he scored more points than Cherry?

Ouch.

Seriously.

NorthEndZoneDan said:
AZGrizFan said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
Total class move by Tinks to give Morgan that many minutes!
According to the box score he got TWO.
I was thinking 4 but was wrong. Stiil getting playing time for a two year walk on is cool.

And that doesn't negate the fact he scored more points than Cherry in a total of TWO minutes. :oops:

AZGrizFan said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
AZGrizFan said:
NorthEndZoneDan said:
Total class move by Tinks to give Morgan that many minutes!
According to the box score he got TWO.
I was thinking 4 but was wrong. Stiil getting playing time for a two year walk on is cool.

And that doesn't negate the fact he scored more points than Cherry in a total of TWO minutes. :oops:
Yup! Thats just wrong

I played bball with this kid at the rec a few weeks back against a team of football players. He's a really good ball handler and has a nice shot.

Will scored 2 points because he can not shoot. Syracuse completely took away any game Cherry has, which is entirely driving to the hoop, with their zone.

haZyskies said:
I played bball with this kid at the rec a few weeks back against a team of football players. He's a really good ball handler and has a nice shot.

Sweet pictures you made on your sig line hazyskies. You nailed the Jordan Gregory one. :thumb:

Doesn't look like Indiana can't shoot any better than our guys. I was in San Hose and never seen a zone like that. There length is even more impressive in person

Back