• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana was on the national championship

mtgrizrule

CBS 2013 video for one shining moment, The U of M dance team was the opening school for the video!!! So there was something positive from this years tournament. :thumb:

cclarkblues said:
They had a lot better showing than our team.

Uhhh, they had NO showing.

Look, the Griz got hammered in the Tournament. It was awful.

But it was a very successful season, particularly given the injuries. And they earned their trip to the Dance, and as I stated, 300 teams around the country would have happily traded a first round pasting for the opportunity to Dance.

Holy Hell, people. The Griz have gotten tattooed in the FCS playoffs and championship before as well. I guess we should just give up going (or better yet, drop to DII!!!!) as a result. :roll: At least our BB programs challenge themselves against the best.

EverettGriz said:
cclarkblues said:

But it was a very successful season, particularly given the injuries. And they earned their trip to the Dance, and as I stated, 300 teams around the country would have happily traded a first round pasting for the opportunity to Dance.

Holy Hell, people. The Griz have gotten tattooed in the FCS playoffs and championship before as well. I guess we should just give up going (or better yet, drop to DII!!!!) as a result. :roll: At least our BB programs challenge themselves against the best.

Maybe he meant the Griz Dance Team had a better showing!? ;)

Oh maybe.

But then, in my mind, they ALWAYS look better than our team!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grizrgood said:
EverettGriz said:
cclarkblues said:

Maybe he meant the Griz Dance Team had a better showing!? ;)

This is correct.

if any of you with connections want to trade me straight up tinks for huse, your staff for ours, and your players for ours let me know. you can keep your uniforms and fans however....

ilovethecats said:
if any of you with connections want to trade me straight up tinks for huse, your staff for ours, and your players for ours let me know. you can keep your uniforms and fans however....

And there it is in a nutshell. :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
ilovethecats said:

And there it is in a nutshell. :lol:

Leave it to ILTC to put this in perspective. :thumb: :clap:

For those of who did not see it. Here it is. The ladies look great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mbK535vSpaE#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;!

mtgrizrule said:
CBS 2013 video for one shining moment, The U of M dance team was the opening school for the video!!! So there was something positive from this years tournament. :thumb:

Saw that as well and I couldn't beileve they started it out with our girls--YEAH! :clap: :thumb:

mtgrizrule said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mbK535vSpaE#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;!

That one in the very front....huminahumina....

AZGrizFan said:
mtgrizrule said:

She is even hotter in person. :thumb:

mtgrizrule said:
AZGrizFan said:
mtgrizrule said:

And Will Cherrys girlfriend.

BDizzle said:
mtgrizrule said:
AZGrizFan said:
mtgrizrule said:

And Will Cherrys girlfriend.

Well bravo to Will. :lol: :x

Back