• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MONTANA VS SYRACUSE PREDICTIONS

It's early...gotta do some serious analysis to really nail it down. For now I'll say

Griz = 351
Jimmy and his bully pulpit = 12

or
cuse 77
Griz 71

not sure which one yet.

It'll probably be close, we don't take anyone lightly after early exit losses in the past to Vermont, Richmond and Old Dominion to name a few.

Cuse - 77
Montana - 67

Please feel free to bash me if we pull off the win, but I see it 73-58 orangemen.:roll:

You have to make them honor the inside game to have any success from outside against that zone.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

grizfnz said:
Please feel free to bash me if we pull off the win, but I see it 73-58 orangemen.:roll:

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I think this post will be long forgotten if the Griz win on Thursday.

Stoney said:
It'll probably be close, we don't take anyone lightly after early exit losses in the past to Vermont, Richmond and Old Dominion to name a few.

Cuse - 77
Montana - 67

Ehhhhh....no disrespect, but your fanbase that posts on your board is very much taking us lightly. In fact, I would go far beyond that and say that none of them posting there have any respect for UMs program, or the fact that were here again in the tourney.

The game may end up one-sided (and maybe not), but as yet there is less than zero respect there or credence to your assertion that no one is taken lightly. :twocents:

Be careful about prognosticating a win, Griz fans.

Jerry Punch will have to come in and tell you how wrong you are after the fact, and point out your foolishness in hoping your team might actually win.

You should live in "reality", because no 13 seed has ever won a game in the first round ever. Ever.

Ever. :geek:

uofmman1122 said:

Jerry Punch will have to come in and tell you how wrong you are after the fact, and point out your foolishness in hoping your team might actually win.

You should live in "reality", because no 13 seed has ever won a game in the first round ever. Ever.

I think he is busy eating his hat from his last prediction.

Ashamed said:
uofmman1122 said:

:D

Actually, he's nowhere to be found, and his hat is now overcooked. :evil:

cclarkblues said:
We will lose.

with all due respect, this is such a weak post/reply and not something I would expect from somebody who is a moderator on this forum. Sure, odds are against us, but just flatly saying "we will lose" with no further explanation or reasoning comes across as arrogant. I'd expect it from a fan from a rival team or maybe some of the other idiots on this forum, but not from someone who technically is a "senior" or "respected" poster. Again, I don't mean to single you out because I see it all the time, but what merit/value do you bring to the thread by posting that? Tell my why you think we will lose rather than some blunt answer like your answering a 30 second pop quiz.. /rant

ozzie said:
cclarkblues said:
We will lose.

with all due respect, this is such a weak post/reply and not something I would expect from somebody who is a moderator on this forum. Sure, odds are against us, but just flatly saying "we will lose" with no further explanation or reasoning comes across as arrogant. I'd expect it from a fan from a rival team or maybe some of the other idiots on this forum, but not from someone who technically is a "senior" or "respected" poster. Again, I don't mean to single you out because I see it all the time, but what merit/value do you bring to the thread by posting that? Tell my why you think we will lose rather than some blunt answer like your answering a 30 second pop quiz.. /rant

Are you under the impression that moderators have to pass some special "test"? :lol:

uofmman1122 said:

Hey, fellas! Glad you're thinking about me this weekend. Well, firt off, congrats on the march towards the tourney. The Griz faced down some good opponents on the way and won some tight games to get to this point. It isn't easy and they did it.

That being said, I'll believe UM's tourney prowess when I see it. That is, last year when Wisconsin was totally underestimated, the Griz fans assumed it would be a competitive game. They also assumed that Harvard would upset the 5 seed, so it meant a walk to the sweet 16. A 20 point loss and total humiliation changed the perspective. Is UM good in the Big Sky? Not just good - dominant. But are they good nationally against FBS conference teams? No. Again, I will believe it when I see it.

Ashamed said:
uofmman1122 said:

What hat? Are you talking about Jordy? You'll have to point out to me where I predicted he would be guilty. I never, ever, ever said that, and in fact stated that after only a few days of trial the accuser's story had completely fallen apart. So, if you can find those words, I will eat my hat. But not this time, bro.

Back