• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana vs App State predictions

NikeGrizz

I saw predictions were being made on the other thread, but it usually has its own so here it is!

Griz - 34
App St - 21

I find it hard to pick the Griz in this one maybe they will come out against app st. With a chip on their shoulder I could be wrong but I pick app st. Winning 35-21

QTR 1st. 2nd. 3rd. 4th. Final
Griz. 7. 13. 0. 7. 27
App State. 3. 7. 7. 7. 24

Griz win a nail biter. Offense sputters and shines at points in the first game of the year. Mid way through the 4th quarter Griz are behind 24 to 20. Griz fans thinking, oh shi^. Defense holds up strong in 4th to get Griz Offense back on the field and Griz score late 4th quarter TD to win game. Biggest surprise in game will be good adjustments by coaching staff.

This game serves as a huge spring board for the rest of the season. Offense gets it clicking a bit more each week and best ball being played coming into November in time for the Brawl. The Brawl will decide conference champion.

Call me a overconfident and delusional Griz fan (I am). Originally I had the Griz by 7. Now by 17. Last year the Griz had a green QB and coaching staff and they made it very close in Boone. This year the Griz have reloaded with JJ at the helm and they are at home. Griz 31 - Appy 14. Take it to the bank. You can call your bookie now and go ahead and buy momma that new pair of shoes.

I think this will be a very very good test to see if our secondary is improved from last year or not. Their wr's are ATHLETIC, something we struggled with last season. If we hold up well against them, my confidence for the rest of the season will be through the roof.

OrgonGriz said:
Griz. 7. 13. 0. 7. 27

Griz win a nail biter. Offense sputters and shines at points in the first game of the year. Mid way through the 4th quarter Griz are behind 24 to 20. Griz fans thinking, oh shi^. Defense holds up strong in 4th to get Griz Offense back on the field and Griz score late 4th quarter TD to win game. Biggest surprise in game will be good adjustments by coaching staff.

This game serves as a huge spring board for the rest of the season. Offense gets it clicking a bit more each week and best ball being played coming into November in time for the Brawl. The Brawl will decide conference champion.
:thumb: Griz: 27 AppSt 24 Sounds about right.

Grizzoola said:
OrgonGriz said:
Griz. 7. 13. 0. 7. 27

:thumb: Griz: 27 AppSt 24 Sounds about right.
Yeah I'm with you on this too. It's gonna be a close one.
I'll say 30-27 Griz. Our D will SHINE (once again). Waggs and Tripp have a HUGE game and we'll win off of turnovers.

Dan Moore was huge in last years game and we don't have a Dan (that we know of). This game will really depend on how fast JJ knocks off the rust.

JJ come out slinging -- Griz - 28 App --17

JJ takes a quarter to get going -- Griz 21 App 17

Current Betting Line/Predictions/Odds:

YOUR MONTANA GRIZZLIES 34
ASU 27

The over/under on the length of time of Ursa's hangover is 3 days....

1-to-5 seeing jail time...

Maul 'em Griz!

Miles City

Back