• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana @ South Dakota predictions

dont know who this team is, are they the jackrabbits we played years ago? if so, i say we do pretty good and end the game as we did with sac state if recievers are not on, we have a blowout if they can catch. if tripp, "kanong", back receiving core are on, we have a blowout, if D is not on we have an OT win.

On Game: Griz 45 - 17
Off Game: Griz 51 - 48

Go griz

Grizzly Oredigger said:
Griz win 49 to 21...I want to be worried about this one, but I'm really not

This. They seem to be pretty tough on D, but their offense is anemic at best, averaging less than 20 points per contest. Griz win 35-20.

Brock Landers said:
BIGskyFan33 said:
Yotes will roll the jizzers by 14 :p
You guys sure have "jizz" on the mind a lot. You might want to see a shrink about that :?

Griz by 3
we could lend him a napkin so he can wipe it off his face.

Listening to the post game conference you could see the disappointment in usd. Joe Glenn was really bummed as well as the players interviewed. They put a lot into the Youngstown St game and came up short wiping out any chance of play offs. When asked what was a key he said the defense could not stop the dive play and its been that way all year long and that was the difference. So the question is do they have anything left in the tank after a huge conference loss and can we get any resemblance of a running game? My gut feeling is Joe will have his guys ready so we will need to play at a high level. I say we run for 150 yds and win this thing.
Griz....49
usd.....21
for a huge win over a mvc team.

Go Griz!!

ranco said:
Brock Landers said:
BIGskyFan33 said:
Yotes will roll the jizzers by 14 :p
You guys sure have "jizz" on the mind a lot. You might want to see a shrink about that :?

Griz by 3
we could lend him a napkin so he can wipe it off his face.

It was a nice insult but if he wants my comeback he'll have to wipe it off his moms face. :cool: ;) :D

kurtismichael said:
Wow didn't take long for that troll to hijack a straightforward prediction thread.

You guys are a joke. I give an honest prediction and you call me a troll for predicting against the Griz, and you proceed to insult my mothrer. Straight egriz trash. The yotes have a real shot at beating you.

Doing my part and sticking to the plan. Why alter it if it has been working.

Coyote Joe hits the piano this week to help his boys out and overcome a hard conference loss to YSU. Joe is a smart coach and sees the Griz giving up tons of yard to the pass and basis game plan on that. Joe has his guys pumped for this game and they sling the ball all over the field.

Griz not focused on this game and it feels a lot like the NAU game all over again.

Coyotes 42

Griz 27

As always hope I am wrong!

Go Griz!!

BIGskyFan33 said:
kurtismichael said:
Wow didn't take long for that troll to hijack a straightforward prediction thread.

You guys are a joke. I give an honest prediction and you call me a troll for predicting against the Griz, and you proceed to insult my mothrer. Straight egriz trash. The yotes have a real shot at beating you.

Perhaps if that "prediction" hadn't been accompanied by your trademarked "Jizz" comment you'd have been taken more seriously.

Then again, probably not. You've made yourself quite a reputation here in a very short period of time.

Montana in 9 games has scored 39.3 per game and averaged 457.6 of total offense per game.
Montana gives up 23.2 points per game.

South Dakota in 9 games has scored 18.9 per game and averaged 335.2 total offense per game.
South Dakota gives uo 23.2 points per game.

Montana comes in on a high after a close win at Sac St., and South Dakota comes in on a low after close loss to Youngstown St.

I'm goinna stick with the stats so far:

Montana 39.3 to South Dakota 18.5

(or 42-17)

Back