• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana/McNeese State Series

AZGrizFan

DONOR
So, as part of the Montana/ASU/McNeese State three-way that was supposed to happen between 2012 and 2017, App State was supposed to host McNeese in 2014 and come to McNeese in 2015, while Montana was supposed to host McNeese in 2016 and go to McNeese in 2017.

Since it's highly unlikely EITHER of the ASU/McNeese games are going to happen, is there any possibility the Montana/McNeese series could be moved up? Please? Pretty Please, with sugar on top???

I don't want to have to wait until 2017 to see the Griz stomp McNeese down here...

If that series was bumped up starting in 2014, that'd be one tough OOC schedule. Two road games against Wyoming and NDSU, and then I'm guessing we would have to make McNeese come up to Missoula to get a home game in, and return the trip in 2015.

I'm praying that the Griz/Cowboys stays on. We don't get many chances to see the griz live down here. We seen em in Knoxville and Boone and we'll be going to Lynchburg Va in 2015. I never thought I'd say this but I REALLY want to go to Lake Charles in 2016.

alabamagrizzly said:
I'm praying that the Griz/Cowboys stays on. We don't get many chances to see the griz live down here. We seen em in Knoxville and Boone and we'll be going to Lynchburg Va in 2015. I never thought I'd say this but I REALLY want to go to Lake Charles in 2016.

What's THAT game? :?

AZGrizFan said:
alabamagrizzly said:

What's THAT game? :?

The return trip for the Liberty game.

Back