• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Money to OPSU

Smellingsons

I apologize if this was already covered:
When the Griz take games against bigger schools and receive money, isn't it a set amount of money and then travel expenses on top of that?
How much money are the Griz giving to OPSU, and I can’t believe that they are taking the bus up here, those poor kids.

Smellingsons said:
When the Griz take games against bigger schools and receive money, isn't it a set amount of money and then travel expenses on top of that?
How much money are the Griz giving to OPSU, and I can’t believe that they are taking the bus up here, those poor kids.

Taking the bus, no kidding, but at least they are young.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Yup, they are on the road as we speak, should be here sometime tomorrow......

My daughter is an adjunct there, was going to ride with the team.....

My understanding is that the D2's typically get $50,000 to play in Missoula.

Smellingsons said:

Every game contract is different. The guarantees can be different, how the money breaks down can be different, as can the number of games. My guess is it seems UM usually pays in the area of $50,000 for the D2 type schools to come in.

Google Maps takes them RIGHT THROUGH the worst of the flooding damage in Northern Colorado....hope they have an alternate route planned, and I wonder how long that will set them back?

AZGrizFan said:
Google Maps takes them RIGHT THROUGH the worst of the flooding damage in Northern Colorado....hope they have an alternate route planned, and I wonder how long that will set them back?

Have not heard or seen anything about the 25 being a problem.

grizindabox said:
AZGrizFan said:

Have not heard or seen anything about the 25 being a problem.

I25 is fine. They'll have no problem with the roads in Colorado. Darn long ride though.

50K...?

Wow, all that to endure a 36 hr. round trip and related costs

Hope this marks the last of d2 games

mcg said:

I thought when you beat up the little guy you're supposed to take his lunch money, not pay him for his trouble. UM has the bullying thing backwards.

Griz2k said:
mcg said:

I thought when you beat up the little guy you're supposed to take his lunch money, not pay him for his trouble. UM has the bullying thing backwards.

Beating up the little guy and taking his lunch money usually does pan out too well for the bully, that style bully usually ends up being the janitor at that school later in life.

AggieMan said:
Griz2k said:
mcg said:

Beating up the little guy and taking his lunch money usually does pan out too well for the bully, that style bully usually ends up being the janitor at that school later in life.

:lol: Well played sir!

Griz2k said:
AggieMan said:
Griz2k said:
mcg said:

From what I have heard about the Grizz, their style would be taking that stolen lunch money from the bully and giving it back to the little guy............unless the little guy is a MSU fan.

If you could get the Grizz fans to cheer for the Aggies when they are introduced, it would probably go a long way.

AggieMan said:
Griz2k said:
AggieMan said:
Griz2k said:

From what I have heard about the Grizz, their style would be taking that stolen lunch money from the bully and giving it back to the little guy............unless the little guy is a MSU fan.

If you could get the Grizz fans to cheer for the Aggies when they are introduced, it would probably go a long way.

:thumb:

EverettGriz said:
AggieMan said:
Griz2k said:
AggieMan said:

:thumb:
I think this would be a cool thing to do.

Back