• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Missoula PD is pathetic

Flgrizzfan

Anyone else get the msg that Missoula PD was trying to send to us fans? They can't stop a rapist, but you will not have a radio on in your house after a game. Respect their authoritay!!!

Flgrizzfan said:
If we have to ask what rape, doesn't that make my point?

It might help if you explained what happened, what you mean, what rapist you are referring to, and how the Missoula PD knew you were playing the radio in your house in Florida. This post is a bit confusing without a little more info.

Might be truer than we think. I hear Glenn the other day talking about how were becoming a police state for the new world government and radio shows like his get the kibosh for speakin out about it. The moral relativists don't see rape as a crime as all they believe in is 'free love'.

Ray W said:
Might be truer than we think. I hear Glenn the other day talking about how were becoming a police state for the new world government and radio shows like his get the kibosh for speakin out about it. The moral relativists don't see rape as a crime as all they believe in is 'free love'.
I love this! Some great imagination from one of our own!

uofmman1122 said:
You know who I miss?

Jake Weezy.

He's still recovering from a concussion he sustained after a fight with an inanimate object.

jakeweezy.gif

Flgrizzfan said:
Anyone else get the msg that Missoula PD was trying to send to us fans? They can't stop a rapist, but you will not have a radio on in your house after a game. Respect their authoritay!!!

What, did the police tell you to turn you radio down? :oops: Now you are trying to equate that to a rape case in some (very unclear) way. Just turn your radio down and shut up.

Back