• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Mike Ferriter - ISU?

CatzWillRise

I did a search, sorry if I missed this - I see that Mike Ferriter is the WR's coach at ISU? And Troxel is the OL coach?

CatzWillRise said:
I did a search, sorry if I missed this - I see that Mike Ferriter is the WR's coach at ISU? And Troxel is the OL coach?
That's cool.

Good for them. :clap:

I thought Mike actually had the ISU job this last fall... I know Trox has been there since Kramer was hired.

Ferriter was hired as inside receiver's coach at ISU a week before X-mas, which was right when his grad asst job at UNLV was ending and his graduate degree was completed. Troxel had a large hand in the hiring. Bailey, the OC and former MSU coach, did the interview (via phone). Troxel is the o-line coach--all 170 pounds of him. While at Idaho, Troxel worked with o-line, at least a good portion of his time there.

PlayerRep said:
Ferriter was hired as inside receiver's coach at ISU a week before X-mas, which was right when his grad asst job at UNLV was ending and his graduate degree was completed. Troxel had a large hand in the hiring. Bailey, the OC and former MSU coach, did the interview (via phone). Troxel is the o-line coach--all 170 pounds of him. While at Idaho, Troxel worked with o-line, at least a good portion of his time there.

What did they eat for dinner? What type of phone was it? Did they have a secret Santa? How large is Troxel's hand?

Roger Cooper, ex MSU LB is on the staff too. That has to be interesting - two ex-MSU coaches, an ex-MSU player, and two ex-UM players on the same staff, on a team that competes in the same conference as aforementioned teams.

CatzWillRise said:
Roger Cooper, ex MSU LB is on the staff too. That has to be interesting - two ex-MSU coaches, an ex-MSU player, and two ex-UM players on the same staff, on a team that competes in the same conference as aforementioned teams.
You are using the term "competes" very loosly.

Back