• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Mick Delaney is killing me

Greenacres Griz

Why the hell did they go for it on 4th & 4 at the end of the half. Take the points & go in with momentum at the half instead of going in down 21-3.

Greenacres Griz said:
Why the hell did they go for it on 4th & 4 at the end of the half. Take the points & go in with momentum at the half instead of going in down 21-3.

That's funny I must've missed where Mick fumbled the ball jumped off sides and failed to provide any pass blocking at all

This team did not get off the plane. O-Line sucks all night, NAU offensive scheme is eating alive our D.....on and on and on. Griz getting manhandled by a more fired up and executing NAU team...period

putter said:
This team did not get off the plane. O-Line sucks all night, NAU offensive scheme is eating alive our D.....on and on and on. Griz getting manhandled by a more fired up and executing NAU team...period
+1. Playing like this we don't deserve to win. Gotta hand it to NAU.

Yes the griz are playing horrible but that is a bush league coaching move. You take the three points and go into halftime on a positive note.

putter said:
He didn't but it was still a bad call to go for it

putter said:
And sometimes there's not an f-ing thing the coaching staff can do. This bunch of KIDS -- I know, they're "young men," but many are still kids, emotionally -- got off the plane and, for whatever reason, were not ready to play. (They are not robots or computers to be programmed to do a job.) Unfortunately, the kids on the other side were. It happens.

There is, in fact, enough time to still turn this around. The young men might just need a spark. I'm discouraged, but have not given up hope. After all, how did most of us feel, not so long ago, when Marc Mariani provided just such a spark and turnaround?

Very bush league. Last year is starting to rear it's ugly head. I'd we don't change things, we wil be lucky to win half our conference games. This team was not ready to play football today. I for one am very concerned.

Hindsight is 20-20. If they score there you guys would be voting Delaney for president. The sun will rise tomorrow fellas.

Greenacres Griz said:
Yes the griz are playing horrible but that is a bush league coaching move. You take the three points and go into halftime on a positive note.
Its not Delaney's fault for having two fumbles returned for touchdowns and an O-Line that could be beaten by high school defenses tonight.

B_Kross said:
Greenacres Griz said:
Its not Delaney's fault for having two fumbles returned for touchdowns and an O-Line that could be beaten by high school defenses tonight.
I don't think we would have fumbled it and have them return it if we just kicked it... So yeah it was the coach's fault

Yep, team is not executing. D has only given up 14 points. Tough when your O scores 3 and gives up 14

Hey do you coaching geniuses have any idea how many blown assignments Poole has had tonight?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Hey do you coaching geniuses have any idea how many blown assignments Poole has had tonight?

He had a game just like this last year at WaGriz just before the "rave" incident. I was thinking the same thing

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

better be careful of his mom will write you bad letters......

putter said:

NAU's offense hasn't scored since their 2nd drive of the game.

AZGrizFan said:
HookedonGriz said:
Hindsight is 20-20. If they score there you guys would be voting Delaney for president. The sun will rise tomorrow fellas.

Are you sure?

Haha I hope. Oh the sky will be falling here in Griz Nation no doubt. I think we bounce back just fine. BSC tough as I can remember. I think all top teams will have a loss or two. Griz just need to make sure this is last one.

Back