• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MESA vs MsU

We will get to see what the cats look like without DM but Mesa wont give them much trouble even with their backup qb. Last week I got accused of being a bobcat fan because I said the cats played well against SMU and didn't parrot or echo guys like hammer saying tech could beat SMU and other such gems of wisdom.

Those of us watching via KULR 8 in Billings are still enjoying a still picture of the cowboy statue at the Billings airport. Fascinating. :?

pussycatkillerz said:
I'll take a stinking cat game over any FBS game... Call me crazy
Normally I would agree but I'll call you crazy for even watching this one. Tune in to the Michigam v Akron game or the UCLA v Nebraska game. Both of them are very good ones.

grizbymarriage said:
Those of us watching via KULR 8 in Billings are still enjoying a still picture of the cowboy statue at the Billings airport. Fascinating. :?

Ya mean this?
I knew KULR8 was gonna mess these games up this season. They shoulda been the absolute last broadcasting company to do this. The things that I've seen them do over the years is almost mind boggling.

It's a lovely statue . . . but I'd rather see the football game. Still watching the cowboy statue picture on KULR 8 . . . . still watching. . . . :?

grizbymarriage said:
It's a lovely statue . . . but I'd rather see the football game. Still watching the cowboy statue picture on KULR 8 . . . . still watching. . . . :?

Yeah, but you can watch the Carroll-Tech game currently on and Bama - Tx A&M will soon start.

Has the MSU game started?

NLGrizFan said:
grizbymarriage said:

Ya mean this?
I knew KULR8 was gonna mess these games up this season. They shoulda been the absolute last broadcasting company to do this. The things that I've seen them do over the years is almost mind boggling.

That's the one -- good old William S. Hart. You'd think they'd at least come on and tell us they're having technical difficulties, but 23 minutes after it was to start, all we get is William S. Hart. I called the station but got a recorded message that "all lines were busy; please try your call later." Good old KULR8 . . . dependably undependable.

http://www.livestream.com/fightingsaints" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Carroll/MTT game

Think of this - as frustrated as you might be, think of all the Cat fans banging their heads on the wall right now. :D

cclarkblues said:
Think of this - as frustrated as you might be, think of all the Cat fans banging their heads on the wall right now. :D

I gotta admit; this makes me chuckle a bit. . . they have a picture on now, but it's kind of like an old stuttering video game picture. No sound. Wow!! The picture and sound just came on -- 33 minutes into the game. Go KULR 8!!

Back