• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Memorial Day

EverettGriz

DONOR
For those who gave everything for Freedom:

2011-4-3-Pentagon-Arlington-TGR+118e.jpg

Thank you.

True that !!!! This is one day that Burgundy & Silver, Blue & Gold can unite to give
thanks and homage to all the people who sacrificed so much. If not for them all our
lives would be drastically different; like; no egriz. :eek:

Roger that...my father in law is still alive at 90 yrs last Jan. Big Red One, first wave. He made it to 25 mi. outside of Berlin before he earned all of his points. He said he went 17 weeks before showering at one phase. :eek: Makes a guy wonder what "tough" really means :?:

rimrockgriz said:
Roger that...my father in law is still alive at 90 yrs last Jan. Big Red One, first wave. He made it to 25 mi. outside of Berlin before he earned all of his points. He said he went 17 weeks before showering at one phase. :eek: Makes a guy wonder what "tough" really means :?:

imo we are "soft" today in America ....a huge thanks to the men and women of our armed forces....

Thanks to all my Brothers and Sisters past and present... I want to visit Arlington and just get into that moment where you are just in awe, just speechless

Back