• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

McGhee out til October

Their backups are better than their starters though, so they'll be fine. :coffee:

In all honesty, speedy recovery to Mr. McGhee.

MSU is in much, much better shape than we would be in the same situation.

Not even close.

NLGrizFan said:
I could say something about karma but I'm not gonna go down that road. Hopefully he heals soon.

What could McGhee have possibly done to deserve suffering an injury that keeps him out of 4-5 games of his senior and final season?

And don't give me all that "Cat fans gave JJ crap last year" stuff, because that (while mostly untrue anyway) has nothing do with McGhee, who is a class act and a great person.

We'd be in a shit pot of trouble if something similar were to happen to JJ....best not to cast stones.

We'd be fine without JJ. The offense we're running this year is much better suited to our personnel, and our defense is vastly improved. Sure, JJ brings a lot to the table, but it's still a team sport.

G&B said:
No no . I wish him a quick Recovery.
+ 1 The idea of jeering at an injured kid is flat out wrong. Be it a player from UM or MSU, hell even Carrol or MSU Northern, they deserve respect for strapping it on and playing the game and representing the people of Montana.

AllWeatherFan said:
We'd be fine without JJ. The offense we're running this year is much better suited to our personnel, and our defense is vastly improved. Sure, JJ brings a lot to the table, but it's still a team sport.

Chicken or egg? I, for one, believe our defense is "vastly improved" precisely BECAUSE of what JJ brings to the table.

Back