• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

McGhee Dropped from Payton List

ordigger

DONOR
http://sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/news/news.aspx?id=4639141

Other players considered for the Watch List: quarterbacks DeNarius McGhee of Montana State, Brady Attaway of Stephen F. Austin, Kurt Hess of Youngstown State, Jacob Huesman of Chattanooga and Jordan Johnson of Montana; running backs David Johnson of Northern Iowa and Christian Reyes of Charleston Southern; and wide receiver Jordan Harris of Bryant.

JJ's interceptions last week probably prevented him from moving into the top 20.

Grizzaholic said:
AZGrizFan said:
That award is probably Vernon Adams' to lose at this point.
I think it is a two-man race between Vernon Adams and Jimmy Garoppolo for Eastern Illinois

Most likely. In which case, I suspect the E. IL kid will get the nod since he's a senior.

Grizzlies1982 said:
Grizzaholic said:
AZGrizFan said:
I think it is a two-man race between Vernon Adams and Jimmy Garoppolo for Eastern Illinois

Most likely. In which case, I suspect the E. IL kid will get the nod since he's a senior.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/college-football/news/20131113/jimmy-garoppolo-eastern-illinois/index.html?xid=nl_siextra" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

1Griz_Fan said:
Grizzlies1982 said:
Grizzaholic said:
AZGrizFan said:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/college-football/news/20131113/jimmy-garoppolo-eastern-illinois/index.html?xid=nl_siextra" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Very nice write up on Garoppolo.
I also note the Sports Illustrated writer must have seen my comments. :ugeek:

Grizzlies1982 said:
Grizzaholic said:
AZGrizFan said:

Oh no, shooter ain't going to win?

fanofzoo said:
Grizzlies1982 said:
Grizzaholic said:
AZGrizFan said:

Uh . . . It's Shoota. And everybody had better pray to God that he wins.

CDAGRIZ said:
fanofzoo said:
Grizzlies1982 said:
Grizzaholic said:

Uh . . . It's Shoota. And everybody had better pray to God that he wins.

My bad shoota, please I didn't mean it. :ghetto:

Back