• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Max Media has been sold - Griz games

BDizzle

DONOR
Wonder how this will affect Griz games in the future...

http://billingsgazette.com/news/local/kulr-other-montana-tv-stations-sold-to-spokane-company/article_d49a1951-bb09-5245-8452-fc58b9b5985b.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The new owner will emphasize news and sports, she said, including starting a 24-hour local statewide sports network similar to the SWX network that Cowles runs in Washington.

“We hope to bring that footprint into Montana to build on the stretch of the stations that carry University of Montana and Montana State sports,” McRae said.

Read more: http://billingsgazette.com/news/local/kulr-other-montana-tv-stations-sold-to-spokane-company/article_d49a1951-bb09-5245-8452-fc58b9b5985b.html#ixzz2gapbdceB" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Love that corporate bile...
“We hope to bring that footprint into Montana to build on the stretch of the stations that carry University of Montana and Montana State sports,” McRae said.

I'd like to stretch my footprint around McRae's head.

Anyway, it better be ZERO change to max media's current efforts, as they easily surpass KPAX's years of amateurism.

PolsonGrizFan said:
Love that corporate bile...

I'd like to stretch my footprint around McRae's head.

Anyway, it better be ZERO change to max media's current efforts, as they easily surpass KPAX's years of amateurism.

Uhh, really? Did you happen to catch the pregame sideline "reporting" before the UND game??
How about Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum who announce the cat games?

At least you can actually see the game in clarity and even in HD. The camera people even follow the ball. I certainly don't miss the crappy standard def broadcasts and how wonderful they looked on my HD TV. lol

Well, that certainly sounds encouraging.

Sports on TV gain in value every day, because it's one of few things people watch live, so they're exposed to the commercials.

Back