• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

mariani news

argh!

DONOR
http://www.titansonline.com/news/article-1/Camp-Notebook-Marc-Mariani-TD-Catch-More-Than-End-of-Mock-Game/438866b8-9bb4-48fd-9c29-01464ed55239" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Marc is defying all odds, he has come a long, long way in a very short time, considering the severity of his injury. This man knows how to work, and work hard. He never fails to amaze. What a great write up! Go Marc !

Mariano is the definition of Griz football. I remember the SDSU like it was yesterday, that was the most amazing game I have ever seen. Keep on keepen on.

AlaskaGriz said:
Mariano is the definition of Griz football. I remember the SDSU like it was yesterday, that was the most amazing game I have ever seen. Keep on keepen on.

Who is Mariano? :lol:

Really love that little article. The ironic part was not one mention of him in the video, but I can watch video over and over. That is one smoking hot woman!!!!! :thumb:

I thought I watched marcs last play when that happened. I hope he doesn't get pushed out of his return job because of how well the other guy did last season.

Sent from my NX008HD8G using Tapatalk 4

Hoping for a good night from all the Griz... Finally, Football has come back to Montana :clap: :clap: :clap:

Having just moved to Nashville, it is unbelievable how well Mariani is liked here by people who either don't know or don't care about the Griz. You don't see many guys, who are fighting just to make the team, get this much love and attention from the fans and media. He is always being interviewed on the local news. Not only that, but whenever the Titans do anything charitable, he is always there and shown on the news as well. I'm not just trying to sound like a homer and I'm sure much of it is because of his injury comeback, but it is just so cool to see. Everyone here is pulling for him to make the team even though the team is stacked at WR. What a great representative of Griz football

Grizzly Oredigger said:
Having just moved to Nashville, it is unbelievable how well Mariani is liked here by people who either don't know or don't care about the Griz. You don't see many guys, who are fighting just to make the team, get this much love and attention from the fans and media. He is always being interviewed on the local news. Not only that, but whenever the Titans do anything charitable, he is always there and shown on the news as well. I'm not just trying to sound like a homer and I'm sure much of it is because of his injury comeback, but it is just so cool to see. Everyone here is pulling for him to make the team even though the team is stacked at WR. What a great representative of Griz football
He's the anti Kenny Britt

Back