• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Mariani is loved by the OC.

NativeGriz

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/db78h?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=tennessee-titans" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I don't see it happening, as they have way too many receivers and a good returner... I think it's goodbye to Nashville and hello somewhere else... Teams have paid attention to how fast his leg healed and how fast his shoulder is healing... They have insiders that know everything... I would bet a crisp $1 bill that he would be picked up as soon as he cleared waivers... :thumb:

Well, so far, the Titans have waived 2 wide receivers in Justin Hilton and Roberto Wallace. I agree that I think he gets let go but he is hanging in there.

putter said:
Well, so far, the Titans have waived 2 wide receivers in Justin Hilton and Roberto Wallace. I agree that I think he gets let go but he is hanging in there.

I still believe they will keep him. ;)

His best chance is if the titans only keep 3 TE's instead of 4. It'll be him or that 4th TE. They're probably going to keep the other returner, who is also a RB

Would think the OC might have a big say in this decision. Is the coach going to overrule the OC? The shoulder is fine. Just takes a bit of time to heal. Looks like he should be good to-go by the second game of the seasons. I think they'll keep him on the roster.

Grizzly Oredigger said:
His best chance is if the titans only keep 3 TE's instead of 4. It'll be him or that 4th TE. They're probably going to keep the other returner, who is also a RB

As a RB, Reynaud has sucked this preseason and last year. If they think Marc is going to heal, then he should be kept as he also has real upside as a receiver.

GrizPony said:
Grizzly Oredigger said:

As a RB, Reynaud has sucked this preseason and last year. If they think Marc is going to heal, then he should be kept as he also has real upside as a receiver.
Yeah I think Reynaud is the 4th RB though so they'll keep him for that reason alone. Hopefully Marc will take his returner spot either way!

Latest posts

Back