• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Mac Neese aready has it in the bag.....

GeauxGriz

With Montana coming to down this week and Villanova perhaps waiting in the wings, McNeese may have to beat two of I-AA's best passing quarterbacks, Montana's John Edwards and the Wildcats' Brett Gordon.

This is from the Lack Charlies paper. They sure do stike me as a cocky bunch for never winning the National Championship.

With Montana coming to down this week and Villanova perhaps waiting in the wings, McNeese may have to beat two of I-AA's best passing quarterbacks, Montana's John Edwards and the Wildcats' Brett Gordon.

Did you miss a word in the story? Boy, you guys are looking hard for things to fire you up. After the Montana St. game, do you think there are any knowledgeable McNeese fans out here, sitting comfortably, thinking we got the game in hand. Plus, we remember the two previous playoff games with Montana.

Richard:

You can't blame us good Griz fans for looking for bulletin board material wherever we can. Honestly tho, this should be a good one. A bummer tho that it cna't be for all the marbles.

You can't blame us good Griz fans for looking for bulletin board material wherever we can.

I know, Elk. But I don't want any of these guys to erroneously think that the majority of McNeese fans think this game will be a walk into the park. Most of us know what we are getting into with this game. After all, you guys are the defending national champions and you got respect that. You guys are the team to beat on this side of the bracket.

I guess you aren't going to be able to make it down this year?

Richard

It seems you are counting your chickens a bit early.............
The Tour Company Presents

Preliminary (just in case) Trip Plans to Chattanooga
Dec. 20th National Championship Game in Chattanooga

Charter Flight from Lake Charles leaving at Thursday, 8 AM returning Friday right after the game
Transfers to and from Airport and Stadium
Overnight Hotel Accomadations (Double Occupancy)
Continental Breakfast
Game ticket
Optional Day Trip to Lookout Mountain
TOTAL Cost: $410.00 per person.

Trip payments are fully refundable up until the Monday before the game.
If you are interested, let Bennie Ringo or Tom Sims know right now!!!

When you call the Tour Company, tell them you saw it here!!

For more information call
(337) 474-5911 or (337)474-0300
Uncomparable Service Unbelievable Prices Unforgettable Memories

Talk about Bulletin Board material!!

The Tour Company Presents

Preliminary (just in case) Trip Plans to Chattanooga
Dec. 20th National Championship Game in Chattanooga

Charter Flight from Lake Charles leaving at Thursday, 8 AM returning Friday right after the game
Transfers to and from Airport and Stadium
Overnight Hotel Accomadations (Double Occupancy)
Continental Breakfast
Game ticket
Optional Day Trip to Lookout Mountain
TOTAL Cost: $410.00 per person.

Trip payments are fully refundable up until the Monday before the game.
If you are interested, let Bennie Ringo or Tom Sims know right now!!!

You guys are searching hard for bulletin board material. Read the text in bold above. Charters are hard to come by in December and it doesn't hurt to plan ahead of time "just in case". It's not like we think we are a sure thing to be there. You guys must be hard up for bulletin board material. I thought you guys were confident enough about the Griz not to need any. :)

SpokaneGriz,

No disrespect intended here, but I think it would be a pretty safe bet that there are some "just in case" plans on the table, or in a drawer somewhere in Missoula for a Charter to Chattanoga for sometime around the 20th of Dec. I just hope it is also going to be the same price from here: $420.00.

Nice detective work finding that info from The Tour Company, nice work indeed. GO GRIZ!!!

I heard somewhere (can't remember where) that the cost per person for our charter would be somewhere in the neighborhood of $800. If anyone has any current info please correct me if I am wrong.

In year's past it has been pretty expensive. I want to say over $1000. Your best bet is to call the Mariott in Nooga now and get a room (you can always cancel it) and then go on Priceline Saturday night after the Griz win the semi's and bid on a ticket to Atlanta and then renting a car (its a 3 hour drive...all interstate). If a few people go in on the room and car together it is WAY cheaper than the charter. My suggestion is to fly in on Wednesday and then fly home on Saturday. If you fly in on Thursday you run the risk of getting in really late and missing the parties that night.

There was already a travel agency sending out notices to people that went to past football games to get in on a charter to Chatanooga before season started. So there are travel agencies in Missoula with plans, Just in Case.

You can plan an event like this, the Saturday night after the semifinals. :roll GSU has already announced the order of ticket sales for Chattanooga....just in case. Nothing has been annouced but I know "just in case" Alumni Relations is coordinating events. Such as a dance the night before at the Choo Choo, and a pre game BBQ before the game.

The 2 years we went to Marshall, I was able to get 1/2 priced tickets on the Thursday before the game. Each time with a different travel agency that couldn't fill it's charter. Seems like I paid about $400-450 per ticket back then. Don't know if anyone got a deal like that to Chatanooga or not, but thought I would pass it along.

Back