• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

LULAY NAMED NEWCOMER OF THE YEAR!!

HORNET

Thought you guys would like to know Travis Lulay was named newcomer of the year. Also, Junior Adams was named Big Sky Conference Offensive Player of the Week on Monday, while cornerback Joey Thomas was named the league's Special Teams Player of the Week. Adams was the guy that made the griz secondary look like a bunch of High School players. Also Kramer is up for coach of the year. He should win that easily.

Kramer up for coach of the year??? Well I guess...afterall the cats ONLY lost 5 this year. How many has Glenn lost at Montana in the past 3 years?

ITS A GREAT DAY TO BE A GRIZ!!

See hornet, was that so tough. To post something that can spark a real conversation. Good work. Even though you still need some work, "Adams was the guy that made the griz secondary look like a bunch of High School players." (If this was the case then you are saying your cats can only scrore one touchdown on a high school team..ooo better step it up a notch)
Anyway Congrats to those being recongnized. The cats really surprised a lot of people this year, both with their poor start, and their good finish.

By the way, you really represent the rest of your fans well. (that is sarcasm, incase you missed it)

Go Griz.

I AM NOT TRYING TO BE A DICK. THE BOTTOM LINE IS YOU GUYS LOST THE CAT/griz GAME. THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TO BE READY TO TAKE SHIT ALL YEAR. I KNOW YOU HAVE NOT HAD TO DO THIS FOR 16 YEARS BUT TIMES ARE CHANGING. LAST TIME THE CATS WON WE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE INTERNET TO TALK SMACK ON. YOU GUYS TAKE THIS SHIT PERSONAL, THAT IS GOOD. I HAVE TAKEN SHIT PERSONAL FOR 16 YEARS, NOW ITS OUR TURN.

GO CATS!!!!!!

Thats right, we will have to take it for a year, because you have yet to realize that you have a playoff game to worry about. One that obviously the fans are scared to face, because I haven't hear any mention of what you ARE GOING TO DO on saturday, only what you have done. At least mix it up G.

HORNET said:
Thought you guys would like to know Travis Lulay was named newcomer of the year. Also, Junior Adams was named Big Sky Conference Offensive Player of the Week on Monday, while cornerback Joey Thomas was named the league's Special Teams Player of the Week. Adams was the guy that made the griz secondary look like a bunch of High School players. Also Kramer is up for coach of the year. He should win that easily.

Hey idiot!!! Where on this board does it appear to you that this is a MSU message board? We dont care! Never have! Never will!!!!! Damn Pussies!!

YOU GUYS OBVIOUSLY DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON IN BOZEMAN JUDGING BY HOW PREPARED FOR LAST WEEKS GAME. MAYBE THEY SHOULD HAVE WATCHED A LITTLE MORE FILM AND REALIZED THAT THEY SHOULD COVER ADAMS.

HORNET said:
I AM NOT TRYING TO BE A DICK. THE BOTTOM LINE IS YOU GUYS LOST THE CAT/griz GAME. THAT MEANS YOU HAVE TO BE READY TO TAKE s**t ALL YEAR. I KNOW YOU HAVE NOT HAD TO DO THIS FOR 16 YEARS BUT TIMES ARE CHANGING. LAST TIME THE CATS WON WE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE INTERNET TO TALK SMACK ON. YOU GUYS TAKE THIS s**t PERSONAL, THAT IS GOOD. I HAVE TAKEN s**t PERSONAL FOR 16 YEARS, NOW ITS OUR TURN.

GO CATS!!!!!!

Hey, I agree, we gave you shit for 16 years, and you have the right to poke back like a nerd swinging at a bully. Just don't be suprised when that bully wipes your asses up and down the field next year. You awoke a sleeping Giant (Quote from a Japanese Admiral when Pearl Harbor was bombed).

I honestly believe you would have lost this year had we not had to endure so many injuries, had you guys not shown more heart than a Valentine's Day promotion at Wal-Mart, had the moon, the stars, and the sun all did that magic little thing they were supposed to do... yadda yadda yadda.

Anyhow, it was a great win for the Cats. I hope you upset McNeese (actually we should all pray). I will be pulling for our Montana foes/counterparts.

Kramer however has no business being mentioned in the same breath as coach of the year. Had he lost to us.... none of this coach o' the year shit would be spoken. Even so, with a 5 loss record.... he can take his fat, glory, hunting, mediocre coaching ass back to 2nd or 3rd in the Big Sky next year.

Hello agian CAPS MAN. Jah I don't think that logical statement was from the real HORNET. Must be another CAt fan tring to save face. Look man you beat the Griz. No excuses, you beat us. One time and you cream your pants. Calm down buddy. Oh yeah, and turn off your caps lock before your mom comes back to use her computer.

Latest posts

Back