• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Lost your mojo?

Because of injuries this might not be our year. But, we get all the injured back next year and the starting quarterback for Colorado is coming here to play. He'll pass for 4000+ yards and will be unstoppable. I'm not giving up on this year, but we are extremely wounded. We have all but three starters back next year that played in the E. Wash. game and all the starters that have been knocked out for the season are back. So we will be a force for several years to come. This probably won't be the year because of multiple season ending injuries to all-american type players. Take 6 of the best 10 players off your team and where would you be???

Sheez, I can imagine EWU Eagles swooping in like vultures, but GSU Eagles? Must be some kind of Griz envy going on for you guys to interupt your conference championship celebration to come here looking for fresh wounds to gnaw on.

nope, i'm sure the timing looks suspicous but unfortunately i just saw the link today to your site. wish i had known about it before the start of the season.

Same thing happend to GSU last year at East Tennessee. We poke fun at your expense because, hell, we've been in your shoes. No worries, though--great programs bounce back!!

And "Griz Envy?" Please. These two programs have little to envy of each other with such proud pasts at both schools. Let's not go there.

It absolutely beats the $hit out of me...maybe we were in the same place you guys were during your first 3 games, who knows? Good luck with the rest of your season, you seem to be the team to beat. Good luck Bro'.

Sorry about the repeat from a previos post. We seem to be on damage control. The real "talkers" will be posting tomorrow or Sunday.

back to back losses. my my my. i hope the eagles get a shot at the grizzlies in the playoffs. how far in the playoffs do you believe ya'll go?

slingblade said:
back to back losses. my my my. i hope the eagles get a shot at the grizzlies in the playoffs. how far in the playoffs do you believe ya'll go?
The Griz will make it as far as the SoCon will let them. The first SoCon team to play the Griz will eliminate Montana from the playoffs. I just hope it's GSU!

If GSU is the #2 seed and Montana is the #4 seed, Montana's coming to the Boro for the semi's!

Back